Author Topic: Obscene Gay-Rights Bully To Get Own Show On Disney’s ABC  (Read 360 times)

rangerrebew

Obscene Gay-Rights Bully To Get Own Show On Disney’s ABC

Robert Gehl 
May 12, 2015

A disgusting and hateful bully who advocates the violent death of people he disagrees with is about to get his very own sitcom on ABC.

Dan Savage, the sex-advice columnist turned gay-rights advocate, has a long history of making obscene comments toward anybody who questions his politics, has been hired by Disney to create a TV show based on his life.

Savage, who hides behind the claim that he’s an advocate for gay and lesbian teenagers who are bullied by their peers, is himself a flame-throwing bully who will stop at nothing to defame and destroy anyone he doesn’t like.

Here are some of the comments Savage has made, compiled by NewsBusters:
•Proclaiming that he sometimes thinks about “bleep the shit out of” Senator Rick Santorum
•Calling for Christians at a high school conference to “ignore the bullshit in the Bible”
•Saying that “the only thing that stands between my dick and Brad Pitt’s mouth is a piece of paper” when expressing his feelings on Pope Benedict’s opposition to gay marriage
•Promoting marital infidelity
•Saying “Carl Romanelli should be dragged behind a pickup truck until there’s nothing left but the rope.”
•Telling Bill Maher that he wished Republicans “were all bleep dead”
•Telling Dr. Ben Carson to “suck my dick. Name the time and place and I’ll bring my dick and a camera crew and you can suck me off and win the argument.”

Even gay-right supporters have trouble agreeing with Savage’s most incendiary comments, as evidenced in the video above.

H/T: weaselzippers.us

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/obscene-gay-rights-bully-to-get-own-show-on-disneys-abc
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 01:38:17 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Obscene Gay-Rights Bully To Get Own Show On Disney’s ABC
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 02:45:06 pm »

This is simply the next logical step after the country got comfortable with "Ellen".

You don't think she stayed on the air for so long because of her 'talent', do you?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan