Author Topic: Sister Pamela, you go, girl!  (Read 344 times)

Offline flowers

Sister Pamela, you go, girl!
« on: May 11, 2015, 05:41:35 pm »
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/05/sister_pamela_you_go_girl.html

I love Pamela Geller.  However, when Bill O'Reilly and conservative Laura Ingraham said it was foolish of Pam to insult over a billion Muslims by hosting a “Draw Muhammad” contest, I thought perhaps they were right.

Muslims live under an Islamic legal system called sharia law, which prohibits drawing any image of their prophet, Muhammad.

Rush Limbaugh sided with Pamela.  Rush pointed out that while the mainstream media and pundits want us to be sensitive to this rule of sharia, that same media flaunts and promotes homosexual marriage, which offends Muslims.  Muslims put homosexuals to death.

My feisty part-Cherokee, mostly Irish wife Mary chimed in, “Aren't you the guy always writing about how frustrated you are with people on our side walking on eggshells, not pushing back against the evil that is threatening to overtake our country?”

There are incidents that confirm that sharia law is gaining a foothold, overriding constitutional law in our country.  Mary strongly supports Pamela's push-back against efforts to impose sharia law in America.  I guess Mary and I have been happily married for 40 years because I learned a long time ago to admit when sh