Author Topic: FLOTUS plays race card: Museums are for white people  (Read 4354 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: FLOTUS plays race card: Museums are for white people
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2015, 09:31:40 pm »
You are right, of course. I was just in a bad mood and went too far over the top with my rant. Of course I have no overt malice for any race, Black or otherwise.

I am just so sick of the Obamas pushing their blatantly race based attitude on everything, I just snapped. I apologize for my post. It went too far and I realize that after reading it again. I'm sorry about it.

LOL!   Luckily we 'know' you from the years on the forum.   Knew you were just blowing a gasket with tongue-in-cheek.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

rangerrebew

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2015, 09:39:46 pm »
I have to believe, then, whites will be unwelcome at her husband's presidential museum.  If it is in South Chicago, no whites will want  to visit it anyway. **nononono*

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2015, 09:57:42 pm »
I have to believe, then, whites will be unwelcome at her husband's presidential museum.  If it is in South Chicago, no whites will want  to visit it anyway. **nononono*

"BURN THIS B*TCH DOWN!!!"....Michael Brown's stepfather.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2015, 10:55:13 pm »
240B, I don't understand why you felt what you posted above was inappropriate.

It was more than merely appropriate -- it was "far too close to the bull's eye" for comfort. There are even folks here who are squirming in consideration of your post.

I will not squirm.
I agree with everything you wrote.

Remember what Orwell said:
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2015, 11:13:49 pm »

It was more than merely appropriate -- it was "far too close to the bull's eye" for comfort. There are even folks here who are squirming in consideration of your post.

I will not squirm.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."

There were many cogent and very true points in what I wrote. However, when I went to the "spear chucker" level, that is when I disappointed myself. I felt I went over the top and did not want to disparage the forum with my outburst.

But, yes, there are good points in the post, but I presented them in a way that was too strident and disrespectful to myself and others.

It just didn't come across as something I would write. I feel, maybe wrongly, that I am above that kind of language. I can make the same points, but in a more dignified way.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2015, 11:33:26 pm »
I've spent my whole life working for racial reconciliation. My anger is focused on the liberal/democrat plantation, not the folks who through no fault of their own have been relegated to housing projects and substandard government schools. Racism – black or white – is unworkable and unacceptable.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2015, 11:35:46 pm »
Thank you!  I understand.

I feel the same way about the Obama's and their ugly race-baiting.

They are nauseating, and I find myself thinking things I've never thought before in my entire life.   For all my aware existence, I have tried to be 'color blind' and now I am being forced to see everything through the ugly lens of race, and being called a racist at every turn.

I really have trouble not hating these people for what they are doing.

My feelings too. The Obamas have everyone, Black and White, under 'race tension', and they are doing it with specific intent and deliberately on purpose.

Their goal is obvious. They want racial tensions. They want riots. Maybe, they are trying to start a race war.

Everything both the Obamas think and say is all about the Black race and Islam.  Nothing else matters to them. They are, by word and deed, the most racist and arrogant people I have ever known. And it is hard to take for all this time.

So, let's get this straight. Everything Whitey has done is crap, and everything Whitey has was stolen from the Black race and Islam, which is obviously 'superior'. So wouldn't that mean that everything the Blackman has done is crap, which is crap that the White man stole, which is crap?

Sum up Obama philosophy. Everything Whitey has ever done is crap. All the operas, all the plays, and the architecture and civilization, is nothing. Whitey stole it all from the Blacks. If you can figure that thinking out, you are better than me.

God. I pray for the day they are both out of office.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2015, 01:12:14 am »
I've spent my whole life working for racial reconciliation. My anger is focused on the liberal/democrat plantation, not the folks who through no fault of their own have been relegated to housing projects and substandard government schools. Racism – black or white – is unworkable and unacceptable.

Absolutely!

Smearing an entire race with hostility because of the effects of leftist policies and liberal elitism, and the poverty and inertia they have created is inappropriate.

People need to remember that when they attack with sweeping generalizations, they are including brilliant and accomplished people such as Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Condi Rice, and many, many more.

The left has deliberately crippled entire communities, they have accomplished more to harm blacks than anything short of slavery.

The focus needs to be, IMO, on the source of the problem, and getting rid of hate-filled leftist policies.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2015, 01:17:16 am »

I will not squirm.

I was not, in any sense, "squirming" because what was said was true.  I stated that I disagreed, and I do.

And 240B has graciously said he was 'over the top.'

And that is something I very much respect.

Let's focus on the perpetrators here, and stop lumping the entire group together with sweeping, racial generalizations.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.