Author Topic: EXPLOSIVE – The Curious Case Of Freddie Gray’s Paddy Wagon Companion – Baltimore Prosecutor, Marilyn Mosby, Manipulating The Media  (Read 451 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/05/02/explosive-the-curious-case-of-freddie-grays-paddy-wagon-companion-baltimore-prosecutor-marilyn-mosby-manipulating-the-media/

EXPLOSIVE – The Curious Case Of Freddie Gray’s Paddy Wagon Companion – Baltimore Prosecutor, Marilyn Mosby, Manipulating The Media
Posted on May 2, 2015   by sundance

On April 29th the Washington Post ran an explosive article highlighting information from a passenger who was inside the transport vehicle at the same time Freddie Gray was driven toward central booking.  According to the Washington Post source: Freddie Gray was intentionally “trying to injure himself“.

On April 30th local Baltimore media outlet WBAL-TV introduced Donta Allen, a person they claimed was the passenger in the transport vehicle.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I went to the link and read the rest of the article - and now I'm completely confused!  The article says that the other passenger claiming that Gray was throwing himself around the police van - was NOT arrested that day and didn't share the van ride with Gray.  Did I read that right?  It mentioned another man in connection with that. 

The article also states that the reporter that originally came out with this story is in a lesbian relationship with one of Marilyn Mosby's deputy State Attorneys who was assigned to be in charge of the investigation by Mosby.  Am I reading that right? 

I don't understand the motivation behind putting out a false narrative.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!