Author Topic: ISIS Threatens Attack On New York In Gruesome Rap Video  (Read 953 times)

rangerrebew

ISIS Threatens Attack On New York In Gruesome Rap Video
« on: April 30, 2015, 05:57:50 pm »
ISIS Threatens Attack On New York In Gruesome Rap Video

A new ISIS rap video, subtitled in English, features some of the group’s most bloody scenes of beheading and torture, while promising suicide bombers in Germany as well as New York City’s Times Square. A terrorist is shown donning a suicide belt, with subsequent imagery showing scenes from New York’s bustling Times Square, after which the bomber, dressed in western clothes, pulls the pin.

The three-minute long clip was broadcast on ISIS’s al-Hayat media network, the propaganda arm that focuses on a Western audience. Images of injured western troops being evacuated are juxtaposed with graphic scenes of beheadings and the immolation of Jordanian pilot Muath al-Kaseasbeh, shown struggling as flames engulf him.

More  German Rapper Appears In ISIS Beheading Video 

At one point, the rapper says in German: “To the enemies of Allah, where are your troops? We can no longer wait, O Allah destroy them! Now listen you dogs of hell, this is a message and more are going to follow. This is just the beginning.” He promises German sleeper cells armed with suicide vests.

Previously unreleased footage from last year’s execution of Briton David Haines and the beheadings this February of 21 Egyptian Copts by a Libyan affiliate is also included in the video, along with the lyrics: “Mutilated soldiers are coming back to your homeland, close to desperation, eyes are being lost, bodies without legs, we want your blood, it tastes so wonderful.”

The video also showed images of President Barack Obama, former Pentagon Press Secretary Adm. John Kirby, and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin Dempsey.

http://www.vocativ.com/world/isis-2/isis-threatens-attack-on-new-york-in-gruesome-rap-video/
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 05:59:17 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline GourmetDan

Re: ISIS Threatens Attack On New York In Gruesome Rap Video
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 06:03:33 pm »

Somebody offer that man a job...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 06:19:32 pm »
You're doing exactly what the creators of that video wanted by perpetuating the fear and hysteria.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 06:47:47 pm »
I will not view violent images -- it's enough for me just to read of the details.

Is the video safe for me to view?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015, 06:52:37 pm »
I will not view violent images -- it's enough for me just to read of the details.

Is the video safe for me to view?

My friend - not really. You've probably seen worse, but combined with a truly horrible rap it isn't worth the watch.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2015, 11:47:49 pm »
Thanks, EC. I have a very low threshold for getting upset by human brutality. Will skip.