Author Topic: Cleveland 'house of horrors' survivors detail their decade of abuse and how Ariel Castro raped them up to 5 times a day - the only time they were released from their chains  (Read 418 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3057392/Cleveland-house-horrors-survivors-reveal-Ariel-Castro-raped-5-times-day.html

Two kidnap survivors of Cleveland's 'house of horrors' have revealed in their new memoir how Ariel Castro raped them over and over each day - the only time they were released from their heavy chains.

Gina DeJesus described the first time that Castro raped her after she was abducted in Cleveland, Ohio in 2004 at the age of 14.

According to Cleveland.com, Gina, now 25, recalled: 'He seems angry, like he wants to hurt me as much as he can. I'm screaming and crying and beating him back, but it's useless.

'I'm crying and bleeding. I've been terrified he would do this. ... I want to die. I try to cover myself with my clothes.

'''We gotta celebrate!' he says, standing up and pulling his pants back on. 'That was your first time!'"

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!