Author Topic: Insane Black Woman Files Legal Brief Titled ‘F*ck This Court And Everything It Stands For’  (Read 319 times)

rangerrebew

Insane Black Woman Files Legal Brief Titled ‘F*ck This Court And Everything It Stands For’

Brian Anderson 
April 23, 2015

Maybe black people think the justice system is so racist because they don’t have a basic understanding of how it works. For instance, calling the judge a “ho” or “motherf*cker” are things that rarely make the court sympathetic to your case. A completely insane black woman recently filed a legal brief titled “F*ck This Court And Everything It Stands For.” It should come as no surprise that this type of attitude didn’t help her much.

First a little background from Raw Story. Tamah Jada Clark was arrested for an armed plot to bust her baby daddy out of jail. Because she’s completely bonkers, she felt her civil rights were violated and filed a lawsuit, which was thrown out of court for sheer ridiculousness. Angered that the court didn’t take her lawsuit seriously, Clark filed this bat-sh*t crazy legal brief, which I have selected a few exerpts:

Don’t you ever again in your mother*cking life attempt to disrespect me, my family, or our status again. Keep our names out of your unworthy mouth-you old, IMPOTENT geezer.

Ain’t that right? F*cking b*tch

That s’ right – I had a cocked and fully loaded AK-47 assault rifle, as well as a .45 caliber pistol. What’s your point? They can go right ahead and try to convict me if they want to I don t give a d*mn. This whole system is a joke.

The United States of America have collectively and individually been politically and legally overthrown by foreign opportunists and domestic sellout b*tches like you. Mitchell County officials will get their f*cking feelings hurt if they even try me. I’m not playing with you or anybody else. F*ck you all. How about that?

Look here, old man, when I told you I AM Justice-I meant it. It took me about I month to study the history of the world and to learn the history and inner workings of American jurisprudence, literally. I was born to do this here. Don’t you know that your FBI and CIA have been trying to recruit me since grade school? Lol. But they re unscrupulous losers like you, so it won’t be happening.

What? You think because you sit up there in that little black robe hiding behind the ignorance of the masses like a little b*tch, that ANYBODY gives a d*mn about you or what you have to say? Well, just in case you haven’t noticed-I couldn’t give two f*cks about you or what you have to say. F*ck you, old man. You re a joke. Your court’s a joke. You take it up the a*s; and you suck nuts. Lol.

Don’t worry, I take it all as a compliment, because I am well aware that the court has not spoken to me because it cannot defeat my legal arguments-so it runs and cowers like a panic-stricken hoe that has stolen money from her back-handing pimp. Just for the record: you’re a hoe. This court is a hoe. And I will backhand you both, should you continue to waste my time.

There’s actually a lot more and if you need a good laugh you should check it out.

I think this articulate young lady has a future in law. In fact, it would be awesome if she took the Michael Brown family’s lawsuit against the City of Ferguson. And please (fingers crossed) let there be cameras in the courtroom.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/insane-black-woman-files-legal-brief-titled-fck-this-court-and-everything-it-stands-for
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 07:34:14 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Over here she'd get 7 years for that.

Sometimes I like not having a constitution.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink