Author Topic: Michelle Obama Promises To CONFISCATE ALL FIREARMS Before Leaving The White House  (Read 543 times)

rangerrebew

Michelle Obama Promises To CONFISCATE ALL FIREARMS Before Leaving The White House

Katie McGuire   Katie McGuire — April 19, 2015

Please give us all a break, Michelle. Her latest grab for the spotlight features a bizarrely hypocritical location and subject matter – Gun control in the fair city of Chicago, known for its ‘strict’ gun control laws – and the highest homicide rate in the nation.

It brings to mind the phrase, “If they outlaw guns, only the outlaws will have guns.” Chicago is certainly proof of that, right?

Her endless desire to be the center of attention is as transparent as it is pathetic.

Also true to the Obama way, Michelle decided to make herself the focal part of the story. When she spoke of Hadiya Pendleton, the teenage girl who performed at the Obama’s Second Inauguration and was shortly after killed by gun-fired, she couldn’t help making the story about her own struggles.

“Hadiya Pendleton was me and I was her,” Michelle told the audience, “But I got to grow and go to Princeton and Harvard Law School and have a career and a family and the most blessed life I could ever imagine. And Hadiya, well we know that story. Just a week after she performed at my husband’s inauguration, she went to a park with some friends and got shot in the back.”

Right, Michelle, because this is all about you. Let’s not forget that you AND your family are protected 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, by taxpayer funded guards THAT CARRY GUNS.

Don’t let the hypocrisy in that one sting too much, would ya?

H/T: JewNews

Written by Katie McGuire. Follow Katie on Twitter @GOPKatie, on Facebook, or email the author at KatieFMcGuire@gmail.com

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2015/04/michelle-obama-promises-confiscate-firearms-leaving-white-house/