Author Topic: New Book, ‘Clinton Cash,’ Questions Foreign Donations to Foundation  (Read 578 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/20/us/politics/new-book-clinton-cash-questions-foreign-donations-to-foundation.html

New Book, ‘Clinton Cash,’ Questions Foreign Donations to Foundation

By AMY CHOZICKAPRIL 19, 2015

The book does not hit shelves until May 5, but already the Republican Rand Paul has called its findings “big news” that will “shock people” and make voters “question” the candidacy of Hillary Rodham Clinton.

“Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich,” by Peter Schweizer — a 186-page investigation of donations made to the Clinton Foundation by foreign entities — is proving the most anticipated and feared book of a presidential cycle still in its infancy.

The book, a copy of which was obtained by The New York Times, asserts that foreign entities who made payments to the Clinton Foundation and to Mr. Clinton through high speaking fees received favors from Mrs. Clinton’s State Department in return.

“We will see a pattern of financial transactions involving the Clintons that occurred contemporaneous with favorable U.S. policy decisions benefiting those providing the funds,” Mr. Schweizer writes.

continued...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online kevindavis007

I find this more believable than Ed Klein's book..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline aligncare

If Hillary had not declared her intention to run for president probably none of this would have come back to trouble her.

She and Bill have parlayed their influence into wealth. And yet, wealth is not enough for her. She craves power, too. And that should scare heck out of every thinking American.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If Hillary had not declared her intention to run for president probably none of this would have come back to trouble her.

She and Bill have parlayed their influence into wealth. And yet, wealth is not enough for her. She craves power, too. And that should scare heck out of every thinking American.

Well said! I agree!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien