Author Topic: Obama To Spend Earth Day Polluting The Planet With Jet Exhaust  (Read 447 times)

rangerrebew

Obama To Spend Earth Day Polluting The Planet With Jet Exhaust

Brian Anderson 
April 19, 2015

Next Wednesday is Earth Day, and eco-friendly Obama plans to commemorate the green day of activism by flying up and down the East Coast in Air Force One polluting the planet with jet exhaust. As part of his “do as I say, not as I do” leadership style, the President dedicated his weekly address to forcing America to buy into the man-made global warming myth.

He starts out with a bit of hyperbole:

And today, there’s no greater threat to our planet than climate change.

Really? Between all of the Obama-created catastrophes in the Ukraine, Russia, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, etc… and this made-up thing known as global warming is the greatest threat to the planet? No wonder he sucks at foreign policy; his priorities are completely misplaced. Maybe if he considered radical Islam a threat at all, it wouldn’t be such a threat.

Then, Obama gives us some straight up lies:

2014 was the planet’s warmest year on record. Fourteen of the 15 hottest years on record have all fallen in the first 15 years of this century. This winter was cold in parts of our country – as some folks in Congress like to point out – but around the world, it was the warmest ever recorded.

Actually 2014 wasn’t the hottest year on record; scientists think there was a 38% chance it was, but they can’t be sure. And if they can’t be sure about last year, chances are they aren’t sure about any year. If 14 of the 15 hottest years were all in this 15-year old century, how is it that planet hasn’t warmed one bit over the previous 17 years? The answer is because people, like Obama, who say stuff like this, are lying.

Also, I love how he points out that some parts of the world are cold and some parts are warm like that’s proof of global warming. Here’s another interesting fact about our planet: some regions are dry while others are wet.

Obama then goes for some fear mongering:

The world’s top climate scientists are warning us that a changing climate already affects the air our kids breathe.

If you are reluctant to believe his malarkey, maybe scaring you into thinking your kids will choke and die on global warming will sweeten the pot.

It wouldn’t be an Obama address without a little lack of self-awareness:

So climate change can no longer be denied – or ignored. The world is looking to the United States – to us – to lead.

Trust me, after six and a half years of Obama floundering, miscalculating, and underestimating, no one is looking to the United States to lead, including Americans.

Finally, Obama tells us how he will celebrate the day that is supposed to remind us to cut down on our pollution:

And on Earth Day, I’m going to visit the Florida Everglades to talk about the way that climate change threatens our economy. The Everglades is one of the most special places in our country.

And to get to Florida and back he will fly on Air Force One polluting in both directions with noxious jet fumes. Then, from the airport to the Everglades, he’s either going to take a helicopter or a motorcade which will emit even more pollution. Plus, let’s include the pollution created by all of the press coverage around this less-than-eco-friendly adventure. This is kind of like celebrating AIDS Day by having unprotected sex with an intravenous drug-using stranger.

And seriously, a big smelly swamp is the one of the most special places in our country? My guess is Obama picked Florida for his big global warming celebration because there are a lot of really nice golf courses down there.

If Obama were serious about getting his Earth Day message out, he wouldn’t spend it by stomping a Godzilla-sized carbon footprint into the planet. Instead, he should spend the whole day on a huge hamster wheel generating clean energy. He still look stupid, but slightly less hypocritical.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/obama-to-spend-earth-day-polluting-the-planet-with-jet-exhaust
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 12:32:38 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Obama To Spend Earth Day Polluting The Planet With Jet Exhaust
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 08:09:49 pm »
If Hillary can drive around in the Scooby Van, you would think Obama could get the pedal-powered bamboo & palm fronds car from and Gilligan's Island for Earth Day.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn