Author Topic: Hillary Spotted at Chipotle, Wears Sunglasses Indoors  (Read 1865 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Spotted at Chipotle, Wears Sunglasses Indoors
« on: April 14, 2015, 01:21:55 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/13/hillary-spotted-at-chipotle-wears-sunglasses-indoors/

by Breitbart News13 Apr 2015

On Monday, Hillary Clinton was stopped at an Ohio Chipotle with top aide Huma Abedin en route to Iowa.

ABC News reported that “according to Manager Charles Wright, no one recognized Clinton, who was wearing sunglasses.” She reportedly “ordered a chicken bowl with guacamole, a chicken salad, and fruit juice.”

Clinton announced her candidacy on Sunday and embarked on a road trip in what has been called her “Scooby van.”

Clinton will meet with community college students in Iowa on Tuesday.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Hillary Spotted at Chipotle, Wears Sunglasses Indoors
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 01:37:45 pm »
Hillary having to pick her own food up at the counter AND carry it to her table herself?

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 01:51:05 pm »
So... no one recognized Clinton, but she was "spotted"?

How can both those concepts be married into one cohesive thought and subsequent conclusion?

Did someone at Chipotle happen to go through the day's video activity to see if any Presidential candidates had gone through their line that day?

Did one of those kids sit up in bed in the middle of the bed screaming "OMG! THAT WAS HILLARY WITH THE GUAC CHICKEN BOWL AT 11:42 AM YESTERDAY!"

From experience, not one of those kids behind the counter actually looks at you when you go through that line.

Someone from the campaign called the company or the store and alerted them of her Majesty's visit yesterday.

News story: Hillary+dark glasses+Chipotle+carrying her own chicken bowl=human=news story with no interview.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 01:55:16 pm by Luis Gonzalez »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 01:54:59 pm »
http://nypost.com/2015/04/14/hillary-clinton-goes-incognito-to-grab-some-chipotle/
Hillary Clinton goes incognito to grab some Chipotle

Hillary Rodham Clinton put on some dark glasses and slipped quietly into an Ohio Chipotle restaurant on Monday — but nobody noticed.

The presidential candidate, joined by aide Huma Abedin, ordered the chicken burrito bowl with guacamole at the Mexican-food eatery just outside Toledo, where she stayed for about 45 minutes, according to WTVG-TV.

Manager Charles Wright told ABC News that no one recognized Clinton in her shades. He only released a security video of Hillary’s nosh stop after he was contacted by journalists.

“She got great food,” the manager said. “Everybody loves Chipotle.”

Clinton has been trying to appeal to working-class voters as she campaigns for the 2016 Democratic nomination. On Sunday, she stopped at a Pennsylvania gas station, where she tweeted an image posing with a family from Michigan.

“Road trip!” Hillary tweeted. “Loaded the van & set off for IA.”

The former New York senator ditched the private jet and rode in a van that pays homage to the popular riddle-solving TV cartoon “Scooby-Doo.” Although the ’70s-inspired van from the show is called the Mystery Machine, Hillary’s campaign opted for the less secretive nickname of “Scooby.”

“She’s been really excited about it since she came up with it,” Abedin said.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 01:57:56 pm »
http://nypost.com/2015/04/14/hillary-clinton-goes-incognito-to-grab-some-chipotle/
Hillary Clinton goes incognito to grab some Chipotle

Hillary Rodham Clinton put on some dark glasses and slipped quietly into an Ohio Chipotle restaurant on Monday — but nobody noticed.

The presidential candidate, joined by aide Huma Abedin, ordered the chicken burrito bowl with guacamole at the Mexican-food eatery just outside Toledo, where she stayed for about 45 minutes, according to WTVG-TV.

Manager Charles Wright told ABC News that no one recognized Clinton in her shades. He only released a security video of Hillary’s nosh stop after he was contacted by journalists.

“She got great food,” the manager said. “Everybody loves Chipotle.”

Clinton has been trying to appeal to working-class voters as she campaigns for the 2016 Democratic nomination. On Sunday, she stopped at a Pennsylvania gas station, where she tweeted an image posing with a family from Michigan.

“Road trip!” Hillary tweeted. “Loaded the van & set off for IA.”

The former New York senator ditched the private jet and rode in a van that pays homage to the popular riddle-solving TV cartoon “Scooby-Doo.” Although the ’70s-inspired van from the show is called the Mystery Machine, Hillary’s campaign opted for the less secretive nickname of “Scooby.”

“She’s been really excited about it since she came up with it,” Abedin said.

I heard that no journalists are traveling with Velma and the gang in the Mystery Machine.

So journalists were contacted by the campaign and they in turn contacted the Chipotle manager.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2015, 02:10:41 pm »
So, I guess this van trip to Iowa is Hillary's crash course in what America really looks like?  No journalists with her because she is a gaffe machine?  Journalists told about Chipotle's after the fact?  That's a weird way to campaign.  It's like Hillary is such a failure at campaigning that they have to have her covertly campaign - and if she doesn't f**k it up, they'll release the story AFTER it occurs.  This is going to be fun to watch!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2015, 02:25:50 pm »
Well I think she did f''k it up...she is trying to be one of the *little people* but her appearance sends out mixed messages..the SUNGLASSES!...no one wears sunglasses indoors except Harry Reid or someone not wanting to be recognized.....and I don't think she wanted to be recognized, she was not campaigning at that moment.
Support the USO

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2015, 02:33:13 pm »
So... no one recognized Clinton, but she was "spotted"?

How can both those concepts be married into one cohesive thought and subsequent conclusion?

Did someone at Chipotle happen to go through the day's video activity to see if any Presidential candidates had gone through their line that day?

Did one of those kids sit up in bed in the middle of the bed screaming "OMG! THAT WAS HILLARY WITH THE GUAC CHICKEN BOWL AT 11:42 AM YESTERDAY!"

From experience, not one of those kids behind the counter actually looks at you when you go through that line.

Someone from the campaign called the company or the store and alerted them of her Majesty's visit yesterday.

News story: Hillary+dark glasses+Chipotle+carrying her own chicken bowl=human=news story with no interview.

You're not suggesting–gasp!–campaigns manage a candidate's image? No, not democrats. They are the champions of everyday Americans. ( I hope they give me an extra ration of kibble for that one)

Offline Millee

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2015, 02:50:09 pm »
Did she know how to pay for the food??   :whistle:

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2015, 02:57:21 pm »
Did she know how to pay for the food??   :whistle:

That's what Huma was there for!   :laugh:

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2015, 06:12:32 pm »
Anyone else notice Bill has been totally absent from her life for quite some time. You think if anyone would be either on the road trip with her, or on separate road trip of his own, it would be Bill.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2015, 06:24:03 pm »
Anyone else notice Bill has been totally absent from her life for quite some time. You think if anyone would be either on the road trip with her, or on separate road trip of his own, it would be Bill.

It might get a bit crowded in the Scooby Van with Hillary, Huma, Bill and his mistress.   :nometalk:

Offline flowers

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2015, 07:35:16 pm »
It might get a bit crowded in the Scooby Van with Hillary, Huma, Bill and his mistress.   :nometalk:
Oh my....Bill would only have just one mistress????  He must be ill?  :laugh:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 07:45:51 pm by flowers »

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2015, 08:20:53 pm »

You make a good point! 

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2015, 08:23:59 pm »

Bubba is going to be 69 years old in August.   He's got to be at least slowing down by now, right?   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2015, 08:38:03 pm »
As Rush pointed out, what candidate doesn't go into a restaurant and greet a few people with, "Hi, I'm Hillary Clinton and I'm running for president"? If she didn't want to be seen, why didn't she just send in her girlfriend and tell her, "Order me a salad or something."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2015, 08:41:59 pm »
Bubba is going to be 69 years old in August.   He's got to be at least slowing down by now, right?   :laugh:

Bubba's been looking forward to being able to tell women that he's 69 FOREVER.

He's probably even stored up extra pills for the occasion.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 08:42:21 pm by Luis Gonzalez »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2015, 08:45:03 pm »
You're not suggesting–gasp!–campaigns manage a candidate's image? No, not democrats. They are the champions of everyday Americans. ( I hope they give me an extra ration of kibble for that one)

I'm suggesting that they will schedule her to take a dump in a Turnpike rest area so they can then call the media and tell them to check the security footage.

"LOOK! HILLARY POOPS WHERE THE LITTLE PEOPLE POOP!"

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2015, 08:55:45 pm »
As Rush pointed out, what candidate doesn't go into a restaurant and greet a few people with, "Hi, I'm Hillary Clinton and I'm running for president"? If she didn't want to be seen, why didn't she just send in her girlfriend and tell her, "Order me a salad or something."

I agree.. If I was running, I would stop great eat, and talk to the people.. Something doesn't seem right.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline flowers

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2015, 09:01:06 pm »
Exactly...I thought it was a joke photo of some who looked like hil. first that horrible logo then the scooby van and now the sunglasses. Weird.

Offline flowers

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2015, 09:03:48 pm »

Something doesn't seem right.
She was responsible for the famous 'reset' button. Maybe it is just because she is making these decisions?

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2015, 11:04:28 pm »
Only one thing that can make the Democrat ticket more hilarious, and entertaining, and that's if Joe Biden announces - and I hear he is contemplating it. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2015, 11:15:55 pm »
Well I see this way.. If Hillary does not get the nomination, she will not support the person who beat her.. The only reason why she supported Obama was to look good and not appear to be a sore loser. At this point she doesn't give a sh*t.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 11:16:14 pm by kevindavis »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”