Author Topic: Former Secret Service Agent: ‘Everything With The Clintons Is Manufactured’  (Read 1092 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/14/former-secret-service-agent-everything-with-the-clintons-is-manufactured/?print=1

Former Secret Service Agent: ‘Everything With The Clintons Is Manufactured’

Posted By Derek Hunter On 11:34 AM 04/14/2015

Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino, who was a member of the personal protection detail for Bill and Hillary Clinton, is dismissing the Hillary Clinton campaign’s attempt to make her seem relatable to average Americans.

Clinton, top aides and Secret Service agents set out Sunday on a road trip to Iowa in a van the media reports Hillary dubbed “Scooby.” CNN’s Jeff Zelany reported Clinton aides said Hillary dubbed the van “Scooby” Sunday “because it reminds her of the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine from the classic television cartoon.”

Bongino, who was assigned to the Clinton detail during her initial New York Senate run, disputed the characterization that Clinton spontaneously came up with this nickname.

In his 2013 book “Life Inside The Bubble,” Bongino described the 2000 Clinton Senate campaign vehicle as “a two-tone brown Ford conversion van, which was far different from the fleet of black limousines the president and his family typically use. Within the Secret Service, the vehicle became affectionately known as ‘Scooby-Doo’ due to its brown color.”

Bongino, a former Republican candidate for Congress, wrote on his Facebook page, “In isolation, I wouldn’t hesitate to laugh about this and chalk it up to a humorous coincidence but, with the Clintons, nothing is coincidence. Everything with the Clintons is manufactured, even Mrs. Clinton’s ‘nickname’ for her van.”

“Are you ready for Hillary? If so,” Bongino continues, “then get ready for an entire campaign season of deception, fabrication, untruths, mistruths, spin, and verbal judo the likes of which you’ve never seen before.”

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

I hope former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino has a food taster and one of those electronic devices that starts your car without you being in it.

Offline GourmetDan

Within the Secret Service, the vehicle became affectionately known as ‘Scooby-Doo’ due to its brown color.”

Yeah well, I know some other things that are brown...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
‘Everything With The Clintons Is Manufactured’

Just heard on Hannity that most if not all over those "regular Americans" in Hillary's launch video are known, in some cases, paid Democrat operatives.

So much for being a champion of the 'real people'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GourmetDan

Is it any wonder that the Clintoons choose a cartoon character to identify with?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline flowers

Yeah well, I know some other things that are brown...
:laugh:

Offline flowers

Is it any wonder that the Clintoons choose a cartoon character to identify with?
What a huge joke if the SS did name it that. She is known to have treated the SS horribly while in the WH.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
If there is one candidate that the best in branding and marketing cannot help, it's Hillary.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Worse, everything about them reeks of the 60's, tie-dyed hippies, bongs, protest marches, and wacka wacka funk music. Out-of-touch, out-of-step, tinny ear, lefty cold war baby boomer thinking. No ability whatsoever to address the problems of today.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Worse, everything about them reeks of the 60's, tie-dyed hippies, bongs, protest marches, and wacka wacka funk music. Out-of-touch, out-of-step, tinny ear, lefty cold war baby boomer thinking. No ability whatsoever to address the problems of today.

This describes Obama as well. He is not as old as all the old 60s hippies, but he was trained by them and thinks like them. They just can't seem to let 'the revolution' go. That is why they think they can 'turn' the Muslim terrorists with Peace, Love, and Rock an' Roll. That is how they think. They think that if they are 'nice' enough, they can get the Muslims to join with them.

Black Power! Stick it to da man! Burn it down, baby! It is all the same old crap from the Beatles era.

All the leadership of the Dem party is from early last century. They don't get it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This describes Obama as well. He is not as old as all the old 60s hippies, but he was trained by them and thinks like them. They just can't seem to let 'the revolution' go. That is why they think they can 'turn' the Muslim terrorists with Peace, Love, and Rock an' Roll. That is how they think. They think that if they are 'nice' enough, they can get the Muslims to join with them.

Black Power! Stick it to da man! Burn it down, baby! It is all the same old crap from the Beatles era.

All the leadership of the Dem party is from early last century. They don't get it.

Obama was trained by hard core Communists like Frank Marshal Davis who goes back far beyond the 60's.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien