Author Topic: McCain: I Don't Know Whether to Believe Kerry or Ayatollah  (Read 479 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=638221

Newsmax
McCain: I Don't Know Whether to Believe Kerry or Ayatollah
Monday, April 13, 2015 06:03 PM

By: Greg Richter

First, Sen. John McCain called Secretary of State John Kerry "delusional" and accused him of trying to sell "a bill of goods" to the American people over the Iran nuclear deal.

Kerry's boss, President Barack Obama, didn't like that, saying on Saturday that partisanship had gotten so bad in Washington that officials such as McCain had resorted to saying that Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei was more trustworthy than America's secretary of state.

McCain, an Arizona Republican, fired back Monday on Fox News Channel's "Your World with Neil Cavuto," saying that Obama has an "unfortunate habit" of making personal attacks against anyone who disagrees with him.

"What is irrefutable here is that the Ayatollah Khamenei says one thing entering the so-called framework agreement that is directly opposite in the most fundamental, important areas than John Kerry has," McCain said. "I don't know which one to believe. But I do know they're drastically different."

McCain listed a number of foreign policy statements he said the Obama administration has gotten wrong, from Israel to Syria to Ukraine to Iraq, Somalia and Yemen, not to mention Obama's famously labeling the Islamic State (ISIS) a "JV [junior varsity] squad" just months before it became a menace.

By contrast, both McCain and his friend Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina have predicted "every single thing that has happened," McCain said.

Obama never takes his arguments behind closed doors first, McCain said, but always airs them publicly.

Cavuto pointed out a pattern in Obama's attacks on Republicans, including against Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, whom Obama recently suggested should "bone up on foreign policy."

McCain said sarcastically that Obama might want to share some of his foreign policy wisdom with Walker.

"Maybe he would share his view about the JV," McCain said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: McCain: I Don't Know Whether to Believe Kerry or Ayatollah
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 10:39:42 pm »
Well, we do know that Yasir Arafat told the West very different things than he told his arab-muslim comrades back home.

Lying is a built in characteristic of Islamic society and culture. The widely used term "Taqiyyah" is Iranian, BTW.

The truth as we know it is scoffed at, by them as one of our weaknesses. I think Kerrey and Obama are okay on this, and that McCain has fallen for the mullahs' lies and deceptions.

The mullahs are in jeopardy because sanctions really have hurt their economy along with declining oil prices. So by reaching agreement on removal of sanctions, the mullahs can help their economy.

But to appear strong, they have to claim to their own people they stood firm and tough, against the evil westerners.

McCain should know this. If he knows it, he sees no downside to taking digs at Kerrey and Obama.

google and learn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln