Author Topic: FLASHBACK: Hillary’s Greatest Hits – “Get F*cked! Stay the F*ck Out of My Way”  (Read 592 times)

Offline mrclose

If you have a need to shower after this .. It's understandable!

Well at least the F bombs and G-D words were 'starred' out! :whistle:

As America awaits Hillary Clinton’s test latest presidential campaign announcement here is a look back at a few of her more memorable lines.

Just a few of the nasty ladies comments .. see the rest at linked page.

“Where is the G-damn f**king flag? I want the G-damn f**king flag up every f**king morning at f**king sunrise.”
(From the book “Inside The White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 – Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day, 1991)

“You sold out, you mother f**ker! You sold out!”
From the book “Inside” by Joseph Califano, p. 213 – Hillary yelling at Democrat lawyer.

“Son of a b*tch!”

“Son of a b*tch!”
(From the book “American Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p. 259 – Hillary’s opinion of President George W. Bush when she found out he secretly visited Iraq on Thanksgiving just days before her highly publicized trip.)

F**k off! It’s enough that I have to see you ****-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.”
(From the book “American Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 – Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good morning.”

“You f**king idiot.”
(From the book “Crossfire” p. 84 – Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

“If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!”
(From the book “The First Partner” p. 259 – Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

“Get f**ked! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!”(From the book “Hillary’s Scheme” p. 89 – Hillary’s various comments to her Secret Service detail agents.)

FLASHBACK: Hillary’s Greatest Hits – “Get F*cked! Stay the F*ck Out of My Way” | The Gateway Pundit
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Great stuff.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mrclose

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self