Author Topic: Saddle up! Marco Rubio Rocks The House With Tough Speech Against ISIS  (Read 878 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/10/saddle-up-marco-rubio-rocks-the-house-with-tough-speech-against-isis/

by Charlie Spiering10 Apr 20153

During a speech at the National Rifle Association, Sen. Marco Rubio took a tough line against radical Islamic terrorism, challenging President Obama for criticizing Christians at a recent Prayer Breakfast in Washington D.C.

In February, Obama told Christians not to “get on our high horse” when denouncing radical Islam, reminding them that ”people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ.”

Rubio denounced the radical ideology followed by ISIS, criticizing them for enslaving women, burying children alive, abusing young girls.

“So Mr. President, if condemning that puts us on a high horse, I suggest we saddle up,” he said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Saddle up! Marco Rubio Rocks The House With Tough Speech Against ISIS
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 01:21:36 am »
Senator Rubio:
[[ “So Mr. President, if condemning that puts us on a high horse, I suggest we saddle up,” ]]

On this one, I'm with you, Marco!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 01:47:07 am »
No, we just need to keep Obama golfing for the next two years to keep him from destroying or messing anything else up.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2015, 01:48:32 am »
Senator Rubio:
[[ “So Mr. President, if condemning that puts us on a high horse, I suggest we saddle up,” ]]

On this one, I'm with you, Marco!

coool
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34