Author Topic: Top Saudi Mufti issued Fatwa that a Muslim can cannibalize & eat his wife under one circumstance:If the husband extremely hungry  (Read 1051 times)

rangerrebew

Top Saudi Mufti issued Fatwa that a Muslim can cannibalize & eat his wife under one circumstance:If the husband extremely hungry

.April 9, 2015 _ 11:32 AM.       
News Code : 682207
Source : quds

Top Saudi Mufti issued Fatwa that a Muslim can cannibalize & eat his wife under one circumstance: If the husband extremely hungry

You heard it correctly. A Fatwa is shared on several prominent news media in the Middle East and so many more, attributed to the Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah, which allows a man to cannibalize and eat his wife.

But “eating the wife” is only permitted under one circumstance, in case the husband is extremely hungry. Translating the piece it says:

“A fatwa attributed to the Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah, which allows a man to eat his wife or parts of her body if the husband was afflicted with a severe hunger raised concern and debate over social media since yesterday evening. The Fatwa is interpreted as evidence of the sacrifice of women and obedience to her husband and her desire for the two to become one.”

http://www.abna24.com/english/service/middle-east-west-asia/archive/2015/04/09/682207/story.html
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 12:30:32 pm by rangerrebew »

Oceander

Some plain candor from the 7th Century crowd.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
This kind of evil thinking can only come straight from the bowels of hell.  It blows my mind that monsters like this walk the earth - that they're not hunted down and killed like the dangerous animal that they are! 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Relic

C'mon, if you're really, really hungry, and she won't make you a sammich... what else can you do?  :shrug:

Offline aligncare

Whoa. This story is ripe with crude innuendos. Personally, I would never venture in that realm. But, if anyone else wants to play word association....fine by me.