Author Topic: Teens Attack 55-Year Old Woman Who Shushed Them On A Bus  (Read 405 times)

rangerrebew

Teens Attack 55-Year Old Woman Who Shushed Them On A Bus
« on: April 10, 2015, 01:04:23 pm »
Teens Attack 55-Year Old Woman Who Shushed Them On A Bus

Brian Anderson 
April 10, 2015

One thing is for sure: society is crumbling. A group of teenage girls viciously attacked a 55-year old woman simply because she shushed them when they were being loud and obnoxious on a bus. The incident happened Wednesday evening in San Francisco. The amazing thing is, a local news crew captured the attack.

The unnamed victim was riding a Muni bus when a group of 3 unpleasant teen girls were being inconsiderate to their fellow riders. The woman didn’t yell or threaten; she just shushed the girls, trying to get them to behave like civilized human beings. Apparently, that was a crime that could not be forgiven. As the woman exited the bus, the girls followed.

It just so happened that KPIX News was wrapping up an unrelated story when the woman stepped off the bus. Cameras were rolling as the three teen girls attacked. One of the girls punches the woman several times, while another kicks the victim. A Good Samaritan steps in and tries to protect the woman from the psychotic girls.

It worked and the girls ran off, which is good because judging by their weight they could use the exercise. It’s unclear if race was a motivating factor. Two of the girls look Hispanic while the third one appears to be white. It is hard to tell from the video what race the victim is.

KPIX reporter Mark Kelly said, “My photographer and I were just wrapping up a different story when just one block away we heard the screams.”

The 55-year-old woman told KPIX 5 she was followed off the bus and beaten by the girls after asking them to quiet down while riding the 21-Hayes line bus.

This appears to be a case of ill-mannered teens with absolutely no respect for other people. Then again, shushing could be the new rage trigger for angry females. Yesterday in her insane response to Rand Paul, DNC head Debbie Wasserman Schultz warned the Kentucky Senator not to shush her.

After saying she would happily abort a 7-pound baby in the womb, DWS added:

And I’d appreciate it if you could respond without ‘shushing’ me.”

Which of course was a reference to the time Rand Paul shushed CNBC anchor Kelly Evans, who also didn’t like it.

Maybe this is a new thing. You shush a woman and she freaks out like it’s synonymous with calling her a bitch or the C-word. It used to be saying “relax” would elicit this type of response, but now it’s the dreaded “shush.” I am assuming this only applies to uptight feminists and liberals, as conservative women are not mentally unstable.

Anyways, back to the story. The victim was not seriously hurt in the attack:

The woman is expected to be okay. She told KPIX she’s strong and will be all right.

By that, it doesn’t appear as if the woman called the police or intends to press charges. These girls will never get their comeuppance unless the next time they pick a fight with someone a little more badass than a 55-year old woman. I hope their parents see what they did on the news and dole out some punishment. Then again, if they had good parents they wouldn’t be beating up old people in the street.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/teens-attack-55-year-old-woman-who-shushed-them-on-a-bus
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 01:05:46 pm by rangerrebew »