Author Topic: Liberal Politico Reporter: Clinton Campaign ‘Collapsing Completely’  (Read 787 times)

rangerrebew

Liberal Politico Reporter: Clinton Campaign ‘Collapsing Completely’

10:02 AM 04/09/2015

Alex Griswold is a reporter for The Daily Caller.

Politico senior staff writer Glenn Thrush opined on Twitter that the Hillary Clinton 2016 presidential campaign was “collapsing completely” before it started, and that she “shouldn’t even bother to enter the race.” (RELATED: Politico’s Love Affair With Hillary’s Email Press Conference)

Thrush didn’t explain exactly which story led him to believe Clinton’s campaign was “collapsing.” In the past few days, Politico has published stories detailing Clinton’s questionable treatment of White House staff, the Clinton Foundation’s acceptance of $1 million from Morocco in return for an event with its king, and Clinton’s slipping poll numbers in Colorado and Iowa.

Thrush has also been fairly forgiving of Clinton in the past. When she screwed up the name of a civil rights hero during a 2013 speech before the American Bar Association, Thrush claimed it wasn’t a gaffe, but a “verbal typo.”

UPDATE: Bowing to a flurry of press attention, Thrush has now stated that he was joking about Clinton “collapsing.”

http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/09/liberal-politico-reporter-clinton-campaign-collapsing-completely/
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 10:08:18 am by rangerrebew »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Nothing to worry about with Clinton as long as the RNC and GOPe back a strong conservative; going with a moderate will ensure a DEM win.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Nothing to worry about with Clinton as long as the RNC and GOPe back a strong conservative; going with a moderate will ensure a DEM win.

Well at this point neither Jeb nor Christie are not getting much traction here in Iowa, not that I'm seeing anyway. It's a different ballgame than with Romney, many conservatives supported him because he was great at economic issues. Much of that support will dribble to other more conservative candidates this time around IMO.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I find it interesting that Jeb hasn't made his announcement yet. Perhaps he's trying to save himself the embarrassment of not being able to win in Florida.  Rubio might be able to, but his prior stance on illegal immigration just may sink him.  If they both run ... the vote will be split in Broward and Miami-Dad counties (heavy Hispanic and Jewish population); which could cost both of them the nomination. 

With that being said ... I still think Hillary will struggle to get the nomination and if she does, I strongly feel she will lose against a strong conservative.  Who else does the DEMS have?  O'Malley?  Biden? Perhaps Hillary will announce Warren will be joining in to get some more votes, but I just don't see a DEM in the oval office right now.  Of course it's very early in the game and anything can happen.

Keep praying that this country makes it to another election.  That's my concern right now.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline GourmetDan

Liberal Politico Reporter: Clinton Campaign ‘Collapsing Completely’

This is just a set up for the inevitable 'Clintoon Comeback'.

The media used to do this for Bill quite regularly as it was regularly necessary...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan