Author Topic: THE BUZZ BUILDS: Harry Reid’s Injuries Now Linked By Some To This Man…And Guess Who He Is  (Read 831 times)

rangerrebew

THE BUZZ BUILDS: Harry Reid’s Injuries Now Linked By Some To This Man…And Guess Who He Is

An unconfirmed report points the finger of blame at...

Norvell Rose — April 9, 2015

Images Credit: The Daily Mail   

While the ease of posting and sharing speculative, unconfirmed information on the Internet can certainly result in wild rumor evolving into presumed fact, the latest buzz about Harry Reid’s severe injuries is starting to gain traction.

A number of websites, including WND, are now seriously looking at a report that claims Reid’s concussion, loss of vision in his right eye, facial lacerations and broken ribs were not the result of an exercise accident in his bathroom.

“…numerous publications are picking up on a report that points the finger of blame at Reid’s brother, Larry.”

According to these publications, among them Powerline blog, a man later identified as the senator’s 73-year-old brother, Larry, showed up at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting in Henderson, Nevada, late on New Year’s Eve. He was said to have been disheveled with blood on his clothes and a swollen left hand, as though he had been in a fight.

A man named Elliott who claimed he was at the AA meeting reportedly told others: “Larry said he’d had a fight with a family member, didn’t remember much because he had blacked out, and was now worried the Secret Service would come after him, according to Elliott.”

Curiously — and now this has been confirmed — Larry Reid was arrested and charged with drunk driving, resisting arrest, possession of a gun and assaulting a police officer in early April. The photo associated with this post shows Larry Reid’s booking picture at the time of his arrest.

The Daily Mail reported details of the arrest of Harry Reid’s younger brother in an incident that suggests he may have a tendency to over-indulge as well as become belligerent when under the influence.

The WND post about the possibility that the senator’s brother may have beaten him up notes that the Senate Minority Leader’s “Capitol Police security detail was with him at the time of the injuries, and they accompanied him to a hospital in Henderson, Nevada, on New Year’s Day.”

The city of Henderson was where the AA meeting supposedly occurred at which Larry Reid appeared on the night before Harry Reid was taken to the hospital.

Breitbart News reports that it has repeatedly tried, without success, to get Capitol Police to verify Senator Reid’s story about his injuries resulting from a home exercise accident.

“Despite sending numerous phone and email requests for this information to the Capitol Police over the last several days, no such information has been provided.”

Late last month, Western Journalism posted a piece by Steven Crowder refuting Reid’s story about his serious injuries resulting from a mishap with resistance bands:

“So in a nutshell, Harry Reid is either lying, a complete pansy (using less than 10lbs of resistance on a glass door), or – and this is what I’m suggesting – both.”

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-buzz-builds-harry-reids-injuries-now-linked-by-some-to-this-man-and-guess-who-he-is/#7FpgFJipy20zpd0l.99
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 06:01:08 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline flowers

I read the Harry has lost his vision in that eye.

Offline Relic

I read the Harry has lost his vision in that eye.

No sympathy for him. Harry has contributed to much more serious losses for this country.

Harry Reid has earned every bit of misfortune that comes his way.

Offline mountaineer

I wonder whether Larry is a member of LDS, as is Harry. Surely his behavior is not acceptable.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

They must have had really crummy parents.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.