Author Topic: Liberal Politico Reporter: Clinton Campaign ‘Collapsing Completely’  (Read 776 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/09/liberal-politico-reporter-clinton-campaign-collapsing-completely/?print=1

Liberal Politico Reporter: Clinton Campaign ‘Collapsing Completely’

Posted By Alex Griswold On 10:02 AM 04/09/2015

Politico senior staff writer Glenn Thrush opined on Twitter that the Hillary Clinton 2016 presidential campaign was “collapsing completely” before it started, and that she “shouldn’t even bother to enter the race.”

lenn Thrush       

@GlennThrush
Follow

Yes, Hillary's collapsing completely, shouldn't even bother to enter the race...
7:43 AM - 9 Apr 2015

Thrush didn’t explain exactly which story led him to believe Clinton’s campaign was “collapsing.” In the past few days, Politico has published stories detailing Clinton’s questionable treatment of White House staff, the Clinton Foundation’s acceptance of $1 million from Morocco in return for an event with its king, and Clinton’s slipping poll numbers in Colorado and Iowa.

Thrush has also been fairly forgiving of Clinton in the past. When she screwed up the name of a civil rights hero during a 2013 speech before the American Bar Association, Thrush claimed it wasn’t a gaffe, but a “verbal typo.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I do not believe she will be the Democrat nominee.  The only reason people favor her is because of Bill Clinton - she is nothing without him.  Every time I see Bill, he looks frailer and frailer and I don't think he's long for this world.  When he dies, she will have no popularity whatsoever.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!