Author Topic: BREAKING>>>Verdict Reached in Boston Marathon Bombing Trial.....[update: GUILTY]  (Read 3236 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I think...attys here please correct me if I am wrong..but after being found guilty in a Fed court he can be transferred to a fed prison where he can be executed...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 06:38:23 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
All counts..1 thru 30  guilty
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Will they actually give him death in Mass?

If not...ship him to Texas.  I hear they have an express lane to the gas chamber!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 06:36:43 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline flowers

:hands:   :hands:   :hands:
Breaking News @NewsOnTheMin  ·  30s 30 seconds ago

BREAKING: #DzhokharTsarnaev found guilty of all 30 counts. #BostonBombing
3 retweets 0 favorites

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
He probably wants the death penalty.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline musiclady

May he be sent to his 72 virgins, and then find out he's really facing a Holy and Just God (not Allah) who will mete out Divine Justice and a punishment so severe he could not even imagine it.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline aligncare

By the way, the judge ruled that Tsarnaev was indigent, and so the multi–million dollar defense costs—and they have been significant considering the teams of psychologists working for the defense team—are being born by the taxpayers of Massachusetts.

Death to America!

Offline niobe527

By the way, the judge ruled that Tsarnaev was indigent, and so the multi–million dollar defense costs—and they have been significant considering the teams of psychologists working for the defense team—are being born by the taxpayers of Massachusetts.

Death to America!

why not send the bill to the mosques?

Offline raml

I want death due to if we keep him locked up he will recruit more Muslims for their Jihad. They are really recruiting in prisons now so anyone who already has killed should be put to death not allowed to flourish in prison.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 09:36:53 pm by raml »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I want death due to if we keep him locked up he will recruit more Muslims for their Jihad. They are really recruiting in prisons now so anyone who already has killed should be put to death not allowed to flourish in prison.

:thumbsup:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
raml wrote above:
[[ I want death due to if we keep him locked up he will recruit more Muslims for their Jihad. ]]

Does the jury decide the penalty in federal court?
May be a toss-up as to whether or not he receives it.

If he does, I wouldn't be surprised if obama commutes the sentence to life out of mercy for another muslim...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
raml wrote above:
[[ I want death due to if we keep him locked up he will recruit more Muslims for their Jihad. ]]

Does the jury decide the penalty in federal court?
May be a toss-up as to whether or not he receives it.

If he does, I wouldn't be surprised if obama commutes the sentence to life out of mercy for another muslim...

The Death Penalty phase starts next week with the same jurors...it only takes one of the twelve to nix the death penalty...
Support the USO