Author Topic: Senate Conservatives Fund targets McCain  (Read 6584 times)

Offline Carling

Re: Senate Conservatives Fund targets McCain
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2015, 02:08:12 am »
Good to see Cucinelli lands permanent employment in the professional "non-establishment" wing of the GOP. There is irony in that.

And I hope I'm not alone, seeing more irony of him giving political advice to others. He blew a sure win situation.

As far as McCain, I saw that movie last time, where "true conservatives" vowed to unseat him; all but swore he'd lose badly, and then the ordinary people reelected him, nevertheless. I guess the voters did not have the litmus test spreadsheets from the political junkies.

It is like last November is lost from memories, as if it didn't happen.

Sarah Palin actively campaigning for McCain in 2016 played a larger role in McCain's re-election, although Haysworth (sp?) was a flawed candidate.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2015, 02:24:31 am »
TOTAL BS! You do not know what your are talking about.

ANY registered voter can walk into a GOP poling place on primary day and declare that they wish to vote in the GOP primary and do so.  The ONLY restriction is that after they have done so they cannot then go and vote in any Democrat primary runoff  that may occur.

BZZZZZTTT.  Wrong again Bigun.

Change of party identification must be done 29 days prior to the election.
https://servicearizona.com/webapp/evoter/register?execution=e1s1

« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2015, 02:29:14 am »
Come on now.  McCain needs to go.  He should have respectfully stepped down and tried to endorse another GOP candidate.  His time was done prior to 2008.  I support this primary challenge to McCain.  I can't stand the guy.
Sorry you don't like him Carling.  If you lived in AZ that might matter.  The voters of AZ will likely re-elect him.  If I lived in AZ I might vote for him just to tweak the out of state big money conservative groups.

I think Obama should step down first.  I can't stand the guy.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2015, 03:38:49 am »
BZZZZZTTT.  Wrong again Bigun.

Change of party identification must be done 29 days prior to the election.
https://servicearizona.com/webapp/evoter/register?execution=e1s1

You post a link to the Arizona voter registration website that makes not a single reference to what you said and consider that proof. Must have figured no one would actually look!

It really doesn't make much difference whether they can do it on election day or have to do it 29 days prior they still do it in droves and that is how McCain has always been nominated!

« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 03:44:12 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2015, 04:03:04 am »
You post a link to the Arizona voter registration website that makes not a single reference to what you said and consider that proof. Must have figured no one would actually look!

It really doesn't make much difference whether they can do it on election day or have to do it 29 days prior they still do it in droves and that is how McCain has always been nominated!

Perhaps you didn't push the one big button on the page.  Try it and find...

Voter Registration Applications must be completed 29 days prior to an election in order to be "registered to vote in that election."
and
Use EZ Voter registration to:

Register to vote for the first time
    Update your address, political party preference, permanent early voting status or any other information on your voter registration record
    To check the status of your voter registration, click here

TOTAL BS! You do not know what your are talking about.

ANY registered voter can walk into a GOP poling place on primary day and declare that they wish to vote in the GOP primary and do so.

I have proven you wrong and even though NOW "It really doesn't make much difference," a grown up would say "I concede your point.  Thank you for correcting me."
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 04:07:28 am by Once-Ler »