Author Topic: Why Is Iran’s Version of “The Deal” So Different From Obama/Kerry’s Version?  (Read 1252 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/04/04/why-is-irans-version-of-the-deal-so-different-from-obamakerrys-version/

Why Is Iran’s Version of “The Deal” So Different From Obama/Kerry’s Version?
Posted on April 4, 2015   by sundance

If you are unfamiliar with the fraud that was the UAC Humanitarian Crisis of 2014, what we outline here might not make sense.  However, for those who do understand that prior fraud there are similarities to point toward.

The New York Post outlines “The Deal” with Iran, or more appropriately stated “the outline”; and points out the stark differences between what President Obama and Secretary Kerry are claiming against the claims of Iran.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Here is my interpretation. The mad-mullahs are vulnerable, because the sanctions have weakened the economy a lot. Oil price decline adds to that, and the mullahs know the Saudis are in part behind oil prices. And they know the Saudis are clamoring for nukes themselves.

The mad-mullahs have a lot to be gained by giving in on their nukes, and then lying to their people about how they prevailed with the West, and got a great deal.

So to answer the question "how come the US and Iranian mullahs give different versions?"

The mullahs are lying, to save face, to save face and keep power. This is example of why such regimes try to control information, etc.

The facts will be considered by the US Senate, and I believe my version will turn out to be accurate.

The Republicans do NOT have 2/3 to override a veto, either.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline xfreeper

they could both be lying. there is no reason to trust either gov't

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
they could both be lying. there is no reason to trust either gov't
For anybody interested in details, beyond the superficial stuff bantied about on the media, here is a source.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_agreement_on_the_Iranian_nuclear_program

P5+1 is the 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council (US, UK, France, China and Russia), plus Germany

There are more parties to any deal, besides Obama and the mad mullahs
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Fishrrman's credo:
"Reality is what it is. It is not what we believe it to be."

It doesn't matter what's on any piece of paper.
(the British found that out in 1939, along with the rest of Europe)

The Iranians are not going to give up on their quest for the bomb.

It's too powerful a prize, the ultimate prize, and they're too close to possessing it to surrender that chance now.

I don't believe the Iranians.
But I don't believe the administration either (honestly, do you?).

Could it be possible that BOTH "versions" that BOTH sides are proffering to their respective people's are misleading at best and false at worst?

Offline xfreeper

For anybody interested in details, beyond the superficial stuff bantied about on the media, here is a source.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_agreement_on_the_Iranian_nuclear_program

P5+1 is the 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council (US, UK, France, China and Russia), plus Germany

There are more parties to any deal, besides Obama and the mad mullahs

Yeah but the US is the only one selling out Israel

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They're both probably lying, but guess who I distrust more?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: