Author Topic: France Stands Up To Radical Islam, Obama Bows Down To It  (Read 497 times)

rangerrebew

France Stands Up To Radical Islam, Obama Bows Down To It
« on: April 05, 2015, 04:48:49 pm »

France Stands Up To Radical Islam, Obama Bows Down To It

Posted by: Javier Manjarres on April 3, 2015

I never thought I would ever say this but France has bigger stones than the U.S.

While the French have a long history of surrendering to their enemies, the United States does not. But under President Barack Hussein Obama Chamberlain,  America’s  standing and military strength around the world been diminished by Obama’s weak foreign policy.

This weeks nuclear “framework” deal being hammered out by the Obama administration is nothing less than a complete surrender to radical Islam.

Like I said, even the French saw the ongoing nuclear negotiations with the terrorist state as a bad idea.

France’s top diplomat urged caution Friday about the possibility of a final deal being agreed to and admitted that his country had initially held out for firmer terms.-Fox

Obama believes is fine to negotiate with Islamic terrorists, and now has signaled to the world that the world’s largest state sponsor of Islamic terrorism, Iran, should be afforded the opportunity to continue their nuclear enrichment program.

Oh, let’s not forget  that just last week, an Iranian military general echoed what former Iranian President Ahmadinejad and other Mullahs have been saying for quite some time-destroy Israel.

Way to go President Chamberlain

Read more at http://shark-tank.com/2015/04/03/france-stands-up-to-radical-islam-obama-bows-down-to-it/

Online libertybele

Re: France Stands Up To Radical Islam, Obama Bows Down To It
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 02:14:23 am »
I think the rest of the world has watched in disbelief at some of the things Obama has done, especially bowing down to the Muslim world. The world is realizing the impact of America's lack of leadership and some like Putin are taking full advantage.  I can't help but  to look back and remember D'Souza's movie "America Imagine the World Without Her".  Sadly, I think we are reaching that point.  IF we make it to the next election, it WILL be our very last glimmer of hope to turn this country around...maybe.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.