Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Is the Perfect Age To Be President  (Read 4653 times)

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Hillary Clinton Is the Perfect Age To Be President
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2015, 03:22:38 pm »
I think we should stop picking on the poor old thing.  Hillary is a terrible campaigner - she's old and worn out looking, she is terrible answering questions on the fly, and she is one of the most unlovable people I can think of. 

Why wouldn't we want HER to be their candidate?  We can beat that - and any polls to the contrary are bolstered in her favor.  Let's let the Democrats engage in circular firing for a change.  We have enough on our plate as it is. 

Run Hillary Run!

:laugh:

Hillary reminds me of an experiment some psychologists did with baby monkeys in a cage.  They made two "moms."   One mom was made of carpet and the other out of wire.  The baby monkeys clung to the carpet mom and avoided the wire mom like the plague.

Hillary is what we call a "wire mom."

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Hillary Clinton Is the Perfect Age To Be President
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2015, 03:28:25 pm »
Hillary reminds me of an experiment some psychologists did with baby monkeys in a cage.  They made two "moms."   One mom was made of carpet and the other out of wire.  The baby monkeys clung to the carpet mom and avoided the wire mom like the plague.

Hillary is what we call a "wire mom."

Yes, I can see wire mom Hillary shrieking, "no wire hangers!"

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!