Author Topic: Clinton Labor Secretary says Americans Joining ISIS is No Big Deal  (Read 509 times)

rangerrebew

Clinton Labor Secretary says Americans Joining ISIS is No Big Deal

Onan Coca
 on 4 April, 2015 at 06:30

I have officially heard it all.

I really have. Now that former Clinton Secretary of Labor, Robert Reich, has given his opinion on the influx of Westerners (particularly Americans) into the ranks of ISIS… I have truly heard it all. From liberals, that is.

Liberals hem and haw about the dangers of poverty, while failing to discuss the dangers of the welfare state. They browbeat and demagogue Republicans as “dangerous” to the existence of Medicaid and Medicare, claiming that Republican victories will mean the deaths of thousands of elderly. However, they seem to have no problem running social security and other aid for the elderly into the proverbial ground. There is much wailing and gnashing of teeth from liberals about the dangers of climate change and the role-played by humans in “heating” the earth. But radical Islamic terrorism… no big deal.

Robert Reich apparently agrees with Obama on terrorism, because he recently appeared on Comedy Central to give a big old shoulder shrug on the issue of Americans joining ISIS.

“We’ve covered it during the headline of all these westerners joining ISIS. I don’t understand that. I think that there are not that many trying to join ISIS and you say all these European, all these Americans. Out of 600 million Europeans and Americans you’ve got, what, 400, 800 trying to join ISIS? This is not a big deal. The press is making it a big deal and the more we talk about it, the more people are gonna go.”

Whew.

Well, that’s a load off my mind then. I thought the thousands of people being slaughtered at the hands of Islamic militants and the spread of their hateful philosophies might be a big deal. However, now that I know it’s not… I can rest comfortably. I’m not really sure how to tell the thousands more people who will die that it’s not a big deal… but someone should let them know that there is nothing to worry about. The media is just over-hyping the genocide of Christians, the hunting and killing of homosexuals, the rape and torture of children and the forced prostitution of women. IT’S NO BIG DEAL, FOLKS! Why don’t you get that?

Source

Read more at http://barbwire.com/2015/04/04/0630-clinton-labor-secretary-says-americans-joining-isis-is-no-big-deal/