Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Is the Perfect Age To Be President  (Read 4651 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton Is the Perfect Age To Be President
« on: April 03, 2015, 11:37:17 pm »
http://time.com/3763552/hillary-clinton-age-president/

Dr. Julie Holland @bellevuedoc

12:37 PM ET

Julie Holland, M.D., is the bestselling author of Weekends at Bellevue and the new book Moody Bitches
Forget politics — she's biologically primed to be a leader

At 67, Hillary Clinton is now a “woman of a certain age.” So much emphasis and worry are put on physical aging in women that the emotional maturity and freedom that can come at this time are given short shrift. That robs everyone of a great natural resource. As women of a certain age, it is our time to lead. The new standard for aging women should be about vitality, strength, and assertiveness.

George R.R. Martin Determined to Finish New Game of Thrones Book by 20167 Inspirational Messages From Pope Francis for EasterSarah Brady, Prominent Advocate for Gun Control, Dies NBC NewsWatch Buffalo on the Loose in Texas Neighborhood NBC NewsChelsea Manning Joins Twitter From Prison NBC News

One of the largest demographics in America is women in their forties to sixties, and by 2020 there will be nearly 60 million peri- and post-menopausal women living in the United States. Because women’s average life expectancy is currently 81 years, we’re easily spending a third of our lives postmenopausal. That is a great opportunity for growth and change.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Re: Hillary Clinton Is the Perfect Age To Be President
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 11:46:14 pm »
Unfortunately, by the time she would be sworn in (if she won), she'd be nearing 70 and official old farthood.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 11:52:32 pm »
Hillary and farthood... Oh my...
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline raml

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 01:38:59 am »
70 is to old for a president of either gender. Yes I know how old Reagan was and though I voted for him I was worried about his age on his second term. I am 70 soon and why a person of this age would want to be president makes me doubt their sanity too. The only reason is power and anyone 70 doesn't have the stamina to hold up his or her side of the job without delegating away most of the job and that leaves the country where in all of this and who knows really who is in power. I don't care how well you keep yourself up 70 is a time when you should be winding down and Hillary has never really shown much stamina in recent years so why are people even considering her.  I know this country has lost it's bearing when either party considers a person of her age with no real accomplishments and one that was derelict in her duties when secretary of state and should be in jail not running for anything. She is not the perfect age to be running for president or even dogcatcher.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2015, 01:46:42 am »
How much is the Clinton PR machine paying for this BS?

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2015, 11:57:26 am »
Hillary Clinton is the perfect age to be in prison.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2015, 01:05:30 pm »
How much is the Clinton PR machine paying for this BS?
It's usually the mark of damage control. I saw similar stories when Jeb got the huge backlash he did a couple months back.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2015, 01:13:40 pm »
Well that seals it.  Hillary is just perfect.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2015, 01:24:38 pm »
It's usually the mark of damage control. I saw similar stories when Jeb got the huge backlash he did a couple months back.

Yep.  You find out quickly who is in whose pocket as far as the MSM is concerned.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2015, 01:50:32 pm »

Yep. Hillary's age is going to be a problem; her people know it and the press knows it. So, pre-emptively, expect a plethora of stories about all the vigorous septuagenarians running businesses, running marathons, and involved in politics.

The issue for Hillary is that she LOOKS old. Now, one is not supposed to say that, but just take a gander at those bags under her eyes and note how many gaffes she makes.  Some group has already taken to the airwaves to warn against using certain terms ("seasoned","tired," "haggard") in reference to Hillary.  THey're trying to immunize her against the age argument.

It's not going to work. People see what they see. If she's up against a Rubio or a Walker, the contrast will be obvious without anyone saying a thing.  So, Republicans should be generous with terms like "old ideas," "so 20th century", and any veiled reference to Hillary's having been around longer than anybody else in the race.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2015, 05:03:41 pm »
I expected this.. Watch in how the media will be asking if Rubio is too young to be President..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2015, 05:12:15 pm »
Something tells me that over-the-Hillary would meet the same fate in office as did Woodrow Wilson.

Hmmm.... to continue the "Wilson parallel", who was it (at least the rumor) who took over for him after he became incapacitated?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2015, 05:14:47 pm »
sinkspur wrote above:
[[ The issue for Hillary is that she LOOKS old. ]]

Nonsense!
We know you're just teasin' us!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2015, 09:10:46 pm »
Will someone ask her whether she's debilitated by hot flashes?   :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2015, 09:14:24 pm »
Yep. Hillary's age is going to be a problem; her people know it and the press knows it. So, pre-emptively, expect a plethora of stories about all the vigorous septuagenarians running businesses, running marathons, and involved in politics.

The issue for Hillary is that she LOOKS old. Now, one is not supposed to say that, but just take a gander at those bags under her eyes and note how many gaffes she makes.  Some group has already taken to the airwaves to warn against using certain terms ("seasoned","tired," "haggard") in reference to Hillary.  THey're trying to immunize her against the age argument.

It's not going to work. People see what they see. If she's up against a Rubio or a Walker, the contrast will be obvious without anyone saying a thing.  So, Republicans should be generous with terms like "old ideas," "so 20th century", and any veiled reference to Hillary's having been around longer than anybody else in the race.

That IS the issue, sink.  She's an old looking 67.  I'm serious in saying that I'm only two years younger and I look 20 years younger than Hillary.

Part of that is that I haven't lived a debauched life and I'm not mean, but part of it is just genetic.

The gene gods didn't shower any gifts on Hillary.  She looks BAD.

I do hope her Republican rival does just what you suggest.  Refers to Hillary as old news, old baggage, past tense, whatever...

Her looks and the way she walks will reinforce her advancing age and will work to our advantage.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2015, 09:56:09 pm »
That IS the issue, sink.  She's an old looking 67.  I'm serious in saying that I'm only two years younger and I look 20 years younger than Hillary.

Part of that is that I haven't lived a debauched life and I'm not mean, but part of it is just genetic.

The gene gods didn't shower any gifts on Hillary.  She looks BAD.

I do hope her Republican rival does just what you suggest.  Refers to Hillary as old news, old baggage, past tense, whatever...

Her looks and the way she walks will reinforce her advancing age and will work to our advantage.

I also question her health..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2015, 10:06:37 pm »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2015, 01:25:01 pm »

I also question her health..

That, IMHO, is the real issue.  Her poor health may also explain how she looks. 

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2015, 01:29:48 pm »

That, IMHO, is the real issue.  Her poor health may also explain how she looks.

I agree.. I just don't think she can handle the job of being President.. It is a stressful job and takes a toll on health. You age 50 years in 8 years. Reagan could cause he was healthy at least until the end of his term. I think the question should be is Hillary healthy enough to be President... Also what has she accomplished as SOS or as a Senator..

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2015, 01:30:19 pm »
That head injury never was adequately explained.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2015, 01:32:09 pm »
That head injury never was adequately explained.

Didn't she fall down???  I don't remember the details..

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2015, 01:45:11 pm »

Didn't she fall down???  I don't remember the details..

Rumor has it that she was working out with Harry Reid.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2015, 01:49:53 pm »

:silly:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2015, 01:53:50 pm »

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2015, 02:21:01 pm »
I think we should stop picking on the poor old thing.  Hillary is a terrible campaigner - she's old and worn out looking, she is terrible answering questions on the fly, and she is one of the most unlovable people I can think of. 

Why wouldn't we want HER to be their candidate?  We can beat that - and any polls to the contrary are bolstered in her favor.  Let's let the Democrats engage in circular firing for a change.  We have enough on our plate as it is. 

Run Hillary Run!

:laugh:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!