Author Topic: CBS Affiliate Employee Being Investigated for Bogus Fraud Report against ‘Memories Pizza’  (Read 448 times)

Offline mrclose

A separate subject that 'might' be melded to the other thread?

I should mention, my stepdaughter is a program director for the station (wtvr) and the hornets nest is active!

My stepdaughter fully supports the pizza funding!

(The picture below Is Not my stepdaughter) :silly:

Alix Bryan, a social media employee with WTVR-TV, the CBS affiliate in Richmond, Virginia, is being investigated by station management for filing a false fraud report to GoFundMe against Memories Pizza, a spokesman told The Gateway Pundit on Friday.

Over $700,000 has been raised in just a few days to help the family-owned business that has temporarily shut down after being harassed by totalitarian gay-rights supporters outraged the store said in a gotcha TV interview that in theory it would not cater a gay wedding because of their religious beliefs.

Bryan posted to Twitter on Wednesday evening she was filing a fraud complaint with GoFundMe “just in case.”

CBS Affiliate Employee Being Investigated for Bogus Fraud Report against ‘Memories Pizza’ | The Gateway Pundit

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self