Author Topic: Among $200K+ Donated to Christian Owners of Indiana Pizzeria Is $20 Gift That’s Being Called the ‘Greatest Thing I’ve Seen in Years’ [over 300k now]  (Read 409 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/04/02/among-200k-donated-to-christian-owners-of-indiana-pizzeria-is-20-gift-thats-being-called-the-greatest-thing-ive-seen-in-years/

Among $200K+ Donated to Christian Owners of Indiana Pizzeria Is $20 Gift That’s Being Called the ‘Greatest Thing I’ve Seen in Years’
Apr. 2, 2015 4:43pm Jason Howerton   

In less than 24 hours, over 8,000 people have donated more than $228,000 for the embattled Christian owners of Memories Pizza in Walkerton, Indiana. A slew of online threats forced the small business to close its doors after the owners told a local news station that they would refuse to cater for same-sex weddings based on their religious beliefs.

Among all of the donations was a $20 contribution that is being called the “greatest things I’ve seen in years” and the epitome of “real tolerance.” The GoFundMe page was set up by Lawrence Jones, a contributor for TheBlaze TV’s “Dana.”

A woman, who identified herself as Courtney Hoffman, wrote:

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34