Author Topic: Latest Election Polls  (Read 1236 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Latest Election Polls
« on: April 01, 2015, 02:39:07 am »
Latest Election Polls

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/

Quinninpiac 3/31/2015

Florida: Bush vs. Clinton  Bush 45, Clinton 42; Bush +3

Florida: Cruz vs. Clinton  Clinton 48, Cruz 39; Clinton +9

Florida: Paul vs. Clinton:  Clinton 46, Paul 43; Clinton +3

Florida: Rubio vs. Clinton:  Clinton 46, Rubio 44; Clinton +2

Florida: Walker vs. Clinton: Clinton 46, Walker 40; Clinton +6

Florida: Huckabee vs. Clinton: Clinton 48, Huckabee 40; Clinton +8

Florida: Christie vs. Clinton:  Clinton 44, Christie 39; Clinton +5

Best performance vs. Clinton is Bush (+3), worst performance vs. Clinton is Cruz (-9)

or a 12 point swing. Some interesting statistics, about our 3rd biggest state.

Lots more at the site.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Latest Election Polls
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 03:00:32 am »
Name recognition. Right after Bush is Rubio; they're both native sons.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 04:22:21 am »
Name recognition. Right after Bush is Rubio; they're both native sons.
While that is true enough, it doesn't alter the importance of Florida which is vital for a GOP win.

Note Paul bests her in Pennsylvania, the 6th largest state.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Carling

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 05:08:41 am »
I like Walker polling within 6 points of her in FL, with Clinton only at 46%.  That's the standout for me.  Jeb polling under 50% in his "home" state isn't a good sign at all.

I'm guessing we'll see either a Walker/Rubio or Walker/Fiorina ticket if Walker wins the nomination. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 02:19:45 pm »
I like Walker polling within 6 points of her in FL, with Clinton only at 46%.  That's the standout for me.  Jeb polling under 50% in his "home" state isn't a good sign at all.

I'm guessing we'll see either a Walker/Rubio or Walker/Fiorina ticket if Walker wins the nomination.

Jeb polling under 50% in Florida doesn't surprise me.  I realize that the MSM depicts him as a conservative and was good for Florida, but living here I know first hand what he was like as a governor; lousy.  His catering to illegals, his big push for "common core", his land grabs by eminent domain and land scandals will sink him in his home state.  He cannot win over Hillary.

Rubio is another Floridian that might have a difficult time in his home state; again the MSM depicts him as a conservative and he was very popular until he took a soft stance on illegal immigration.  He has a much better chance than Bush and Bush may select him as his running mate should God forbid he become the nominee.

Florina is a moderate leaning conservative and Walker is considered a libertarian leaning conservative; neither will win against Hillary.

With all this being said (and strictly my opinion), it's much too early to be getting excited about the polls, especially since no one except Cruz has even announced that they are running and Hillary has a huge cloud over her head that she needs to get cleared up before she throws her hat in the ring.  I'm beginning to think she won't run. My bet is still on Cruz and I definitely wouldn't count him or Paul out or for that matter Perry. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 06:04:14 pm »
Jeb polling under 50% in Florida doesn't surprise me.  I realize that the MSM depicts him as a conservative and was good for Florida, but living here I know first hand what he was like as a governor; lousy.  His catering to illegals, his big push for "common core", his land grabs by eminent domain and land scandals will sink him in his home state.  He cannot win over Hillary.

Rubio is another Floridian that might have a difficult time in his home state; again the MSM depicts him as a conservative and he was very popular until he took a soft stance on illegal immigration.  He has a much better chance than Bush and Bush may select him as his running mate should God forbid he become the nominee.

Florina is a moderate leaning conservative and Walker is considered a libertarian leaning conservative; neither will win against Hillary.

With all this being said (and strictly my opinion), it's much too early to be getting excited about the polls, especially since no one except Cruz has even announced that they are running and Hillary has a huge cloud over her head that she needs to get cleared up before she throws her hat in the ring.  I'm beginning to think she won't run. My bet is still on Cruz and I definitely wouldn't count him or Paul out or for that matter Perry.

YOU  mean JEB is NOT leading. Every poll anywhere seems to say JEB is LEADING ???? talk about trying to form public opinion with polls???? Problem is trying to find anyone that likes HIM.??? :whistle:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 06:27:34 pm »
Well, at least Jeb Bush looks like he can carry the state he governed.  That makes him a cut above Mitt Romney in my book.