Author Topic: Ed Klein: Public Will Never See Hillary's Emails  (Read 339 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ed Klein: Public Will Never See Hillary's Emails
« on: April 02, 2015, 05:31:08 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=636038

Newsmax
Ed Klein: Public Will Never See Hillary's Emails
Thursday, April 2, 2015 11:52 AM

By: Melissa Clyne

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her camp are confident that the recent email scandal will have no real impact on her chances to become the next commander-in-chief, best-selling author Ed Klein said Thursday on Newsmax TV's "America's Forum."

"I've reported that with people inside the Clinton camp who tell me they're not worried about anything coming out before the 2016 election, they're just going to ride this out," said Klein, who has written extensively about the Clintons.

The public will never see the emails, he predicted, "because they're not going to get to the server."

"When she was in the White House as first lady, Hillary Clinton put in a telephone system that circumvented the White House switchboard. So this is not anything new with Hillary Clinton."

It will be an uphill battle for Republicans to make any of the allegations against Clinton stick, he added, "because the Clintons always seem to be able to weasel their way through . . .  and Bill is . . .  the most popular politician in America."

Despite her husband's popularity, Klein said Hillary Clinton is still "a very beatable candidate" in the general election "if the Republicans put up a likeable candidate who is under a big tent and brings in Hispanic votes and single women, youth, and things like that."

It remains to be see who that person could be for the GOP, he said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Ed Klein: Public Will Never See Hillary's Emails
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 05:51:48 pm »
FTA: 
"I've reported that with people inside the Clinton camp who tell me they're not worried about anything coming out before the 2016 election, they're just going to ride this out," said Klein, who has written extensively about the Clintons.

Note that little qualifier in there.... :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: