Author Topic: Sharyl Attkisson: Hillary Must Be Hiding Something 'Very Bad'  (Read 615 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=635382

Newsmax
Sharyl Attkisson: Hillary Must Be Hiding Something 'Very Bad'
Monday, March 30, 2015 06:35 PM

By: Cathy Burke

There must have been "very, very bad or embarrassing" things on Hillary Clinton's personal email server that was wiped clean – including information on the deadly 2012 attack on the U.S. outpost in Benghazi, Libya, says former CBC News investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson.

In an interview on "The Steve Malzberg Show" on Newsmax TV on Monday, Attkisson said it was just "common sense" that the deleted data was likely worse than the firestorm created by its deletion.

"In my experience, there must've been some very, very bad or embarrassing things on there, because it appears as if she'd rather take the heat for the actions erasing the server at a time when she knew it was being sought by Congress and under Freedom of Information Act request, and probably lawsuits … than turn over what was really in them," she said.

"To me, this all points to Benghazi," Attkisson added. "There are things she didn't want to turn over and did not turn over – communications regarding the story that the administration most wants to go away, most wants to controversialize and most wants to say is a non-story. That's what it says."

Attkisson said Clinton also put herself in a position of being "in a terrible amount of trouble if you know that the material you have is being sought under a lawsuit or subpoena and you don't preserve it."

"I've spoken to current and former high-ranking intelligence officials who are appalled by the fact that this happened, as well as her explanation," she said. "[A]t the very least, they consider [the decision] extremely naïve and would make that person totally unqualified to be in the position she served if she really believes the things she was saying about security."

The Emmy award-winning broadcaster also decried how the media handles itself on the Clinton story — and others.

"[T]oo often, in my view, the media waits for the daily news stories to be handed to them," she said. "They're not often doing a lot of their own independent digging. They're waiting for the cues, they're waiting to be told what the stories are day-to-day."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34