Author Topic: Ted Cruz Releases TV Spot Touting Christian Faith  (Read 621 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ted Cruz Releases TV Spot Touting Christian Faith
« on: April 03, 2015, 08:56:21 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=636356

Newsmax
Ted Cruz Releases TV Spot Touting Christian Faith
Friday, April 3, 2015 02:58 PM

By: Courtney Coren

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, the first Republican candidate to officially announce his plan to run for president in 2016, has released a new TV ad ahead of Easter to tout his Christian faith.

"Were it not for the transformative love of Jesus Christ, I would have been raised by a single mom without my father in the household," Cruz says in the ad, which features a clip from his announcement to enter the race on March 23 from Liberty University.

"God's blessing has been on America from the very beginning of this nation," he adds. "Over and over again, when we faced impossible odds, the American people rose to the challenge. This is our fight, and that is why I'm running for President of the United States."

The TV ad, called "Blessing," will air in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada — all early caucus and primary states, The Daily Caller is reporting.

The 30-second-spot will also air on Fox News on Friday and Sunday during the broadcast of Bill O'Reilly's "Killing Jesus."

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34