Author Topic: AFP: IRAN DEAL REACHED IN SWITZERLAND  (Read 503 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AFP: IRAN DEAL REACHED IN SWITZERLAND
« on: March 29, 2015, 05:19:19 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/03/29/afp-iran-deal-reached-in-switzerland/

by JOEL B. POLLAK29 Mar 2015

The news agency Agence France-Presse reports from Lausanne, Switzerland that Iran and the P5+1 powers (the five UN Security Council permanent members, plus Germany) have reached “provisional agreement” on the terms of nuclear deal.

Though the terms were not released as the news broke at roughly 9:15 a.m. EDT, the framework is thought to be generous to Iran, as the U.S. and other western nations had caved on key positions in the days leading up to a March 31 deadline.

Breitbart News had predicted that a deal would be reached Sunday, as the travel schedules of senior world leaders in Switzerland for the negotiations made it virtually impossible for all of them to be present after Sunday’s deliberations.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has called the terms of the emerging deal “even worse” than expected.

One unconfirmed source reports that the deal includes an agreement to cut Iran’s centrifuges by two-thirds, “more or less.”

Iran is reportedly resisting reports that a deal has been reached, citing them as efforts by the Western powers to use the media to pressure it into signing an agreement.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Lando Lincoln

Re: AFP: IRAN DEAL REACHED IN SWITZERLAND
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 05:29:45 pm »
Palm Sunday.  I pray for the future my sons will know.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 05:31:21 pm »

Good observation.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 05:31:28 pm »

...my grandsons will never know the America that I did.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 05:43:36 pm »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 06:09:29 pm »
http://www.businessinsider.com/afp-provisional-agreement-on-key-elements-of-iran-deal-diplomats-2015-3?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Iran and six world powers have reached a provisional agreement on key parts of a nuclear deal
 AFP
AFP
2 MINUTES AGO

Lausanne (AFP) - Iran and six world powers have reached provisional agreement on key parts of a deal sharply curtailing Tehran's nuclear programme, Western diplomats in talks in Switzerland said Sunday.

One of these diplomats said Iran had "more or less" agreed to slash the number of its centrifuge machines by more than two-thirds and to ship abroad most of its stockpile of nuclear material.

As negotiators in Lausanne raced to nail down by midnight Tuesday the outlines of a deal, due to be finalised on June 30, the diplomats cautioned however that things may change.

Iranian diplomats however denied that any tentative agreement on these points has been struck, saying that any reports of specific number of centrifuges and exporting its stockpiles were "journalistic speculation".

"The fact is that we will conserve a substantial number of centrifuges, that no site will be closed, in particular Fordo. These are the basis of the talks," the Iranian diplomat said.

A senior member of the Iranian negotiating team said that the "publication of such information by certain Western media is aimed at creating an atmosphere to disturb the negotiating process".

Support the USO

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 08:06:33 pm »

Treason at the start of Holy Week.

There is deep significance to that.......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.