Author Topic: Man kicked off flight for wearing t-shirt with the word F**k on it  (Read 333 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
A man in America was kicked off a flight after he wore a t-shirt that said ‘bleep’ on it.

College student Daniel Podolsky was wearing a t-shirt emblazoned with the words ‘Broad bleep City’ on a flight from Dallas to Chicago, when the plane made an unexpected stop in St Louis, due to extreme weather conditions.

But when the plane first landed at St Louis’ Lambert Airport, a flight attendant requested that he turned the t-shirt inside out.

Politely declining the request, he left the plane to use the toilet.

However, as he returned to the flight, he was confronted by an official who had been tasked with removing him from the plane.

‘It was only when I got back on the plane when it was going to take off…that I took my jacket off’, he told Fox News.

‘And so [the flight attendant sent someone to remove me from the flight’.

‘It just happened so fast. Within 30 seconds, the flight was already gone. I would’ve gladly done so.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/03/29/man-kicked-off-flight-for-wearing-t-shirt-with-the-word-fk-on-it-5125708/

I mena, come on! Look at him. Look at him!!!! Is that not a face that launched a thousand beatings?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink