Author Topic: Here comes Florida: The president takes another golf weekend  (Read 508 times)

Offline flowers

Here comes Florida: The president takes another golf weekend
« on: March 26, 2015, 09:52:17 pm »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/25/inside-the-beltway-obama-takes-another-golf-weeken/

Just a brief bulletin, then we’ll move right along. Time to fire up Air Force, because President Obama is off to the Treasure Coast of Florida this weekend, specifically Palm City. The local press is attentive, reporting that Mr. Obama will play a few rounds at the Floridian National Golf Club. Yeah, well. Rather than prattle on about the cost of operating Air Force One ($206,000 an hour), here’s the description of the course, just for the heck of it.

“This stunning, yet formidable Par 71 will certainly impress. At 7,114 yards, the 18-hole course offers perfectly manicured rolling fairways and greens, demanding hazards, breathtaking views of the St. Lucie River, and is surrounded by natural preserve and native wildlife.”

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Here comes Florida: The president takes another golf weekend
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 11:52:58 pm »
Wow...you would think with the economy the way it is, he would have found a cheaper golf course a little closer to home.   :silly:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 11:53:49 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.