Author Topic: Woman Arrested for Expressing Concern Over Being Raped Under Islamic Law  (Read 431 times)

rangerrebew

- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

Woman Arrested for Expressing Concern Over Being Raped Under Islamic Law

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On March 25, 2015 @ 11:07 am In The Point | No Comments

Part of Malaysia is advancing Hudud, an implementation of Islamic Law that cuts the hands off thieves and that requires 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape… which amounts to a ‘free rape’ law.

Women in Malaysia are naturally concerned about this and the authorities in “moderate” Muslim Malaysia are cracking down on them.

The civil liberties lawyer hauled up by police over a tweet expressing her fear of being raped, today condemned the justice system as a failure if voicing her concerns results in her being investigated.

Lawyer Michelle Yesudas also said she has since been contacted by the federal police instructing her to be present at Bukit Aman for questioning, but claimed the officer who called her could not explain what law she was being investigated under and hung up when asked.

“If I have to answer the police because of my fear against rising crime, rape and threats and it is used against me, then the system has failed,” she tweeted today.

Earlier today, Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar said the civil liberties lawyer will be made to explain her tweet that read: “Because I am positively terrified that these crazy, rape-frenzied people are actually the majority in my country.”

Considering that Malaysia is majority Muslim, they obviously are.

The Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar today said both lawyer Michelle Yesudas and father to BFM Radio announcer Aisyah, Professor Dr Mohamad Tajuddin Rasdi, will be called to give their statements at the police station.

“Like Michelle Yesudas who tweeted saying ‘rape-frenzied people’, what did she mean by that?”

“If she can’t give a good explanation, then the police will have to call her to give her statement.

This later was followed by Khalid’s reply on Twitter asking Yesudas to give her explanation on her tweet to which she replied, “I already said I am worried that there are many rapists in this country.”

She further added that she did not refer to any religion or race in her tweet.

Liberals should be happy that Malaysia is fighting this war on Islamophobia.

Lawyers for Liberty’s (LFL) Eric Paulsen has been detained under the Sedition Act 1948, his lawyer confirmed on Twitter, his second such arrest this year under the same law.

According to news portal Rakyat Post earlier today, Inspector-General of Police (IGP) Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar told Paulsen to “watch his habit and his mouth” after the lawyer tweeted his opinion about hudud.

“Who is Eric Paulsen to question whether the hudud law is fair or not? It’s a sensitive issue, why question that?”

“I will review the tweets he sent out and the police will take action.

“I am not questioning the Kelantan government’s action for tabling the hudud Bill. What I am questioning now is why Eric Paulsen made statements that could hurt the feelings of the Muslims in the country?

“Who is he to say hudud law is fair or not?” the IGP was quoted as saying.

Off with his head.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/woman-arrested-for-expressing-concern-over-being-raped-under-islamic-law/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
When it's time for The West to seriously confront the plague of islam, Indonesia and Maylasia should be among the easiest states "to contain".

Just blockade them nothing and no one goes in or out, and let the islamic fires of anti-civilization burn themselves out from within...