Author Topic: NC State Players Chant ‘The F*ck Wrong With Barack Obama?’  (Read 1408 times)

rangerrebew

NC State Players Chant ‘The F*ck Wrong With Barack Obama?’

03.23.2015 | Jerome Hudson | 0

When filling out his 2015 college basketball tournament bracket, Barack Obama predicted that the No. 1 Villanova Wildcats would beat NC State.

Well, as usual, Obama was wrong. NC State upset Villanova Saturday 71-68.

After their huge victory, a few NC State players, led by sophomore Anthony “Cat” Barber, had just one question for the president: “the bleep wrong with Barack Obama?”

That’s what they chanted. And a NC State coach appeared to go along with the whole thing.

Barber blamed his outburst on a post-game adrenaline rush, tweeting his love for Obama eventually:

Good team win tonight and Yall know I loveeee Obama HONEST!!

In fairness, Barber and his teammates weren’t saying anything different that many of us say and think about Obama’s policies. Watch the profanity-laced (really, this thing is not safe for work).

Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2015/03/nc-state-players-chant-the-fck-wrong-with-barack-obama/

Offline olde north church

Re: NC State Players Chant ‘The F*ck Wrong With Barack Obama?’
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 08:59:06 pm »
Chicken shit
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 09:21:56 pm »

Some people so stupid dey only figger out sumpin wrong wid Obama when he get de basketball bracket wrong...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 09:45:42 pm »
I think that just about everyone, in world that is, is pretty much used to Obama being wrong. Part of that is because he a known pathological liar. He constantly just makes up his own facts and his own reality which are disconnected from the real world.

And the other part is, that he is seriously just not all that bright. He makes bad decisions all the time, and then lies about the result and tries to blame anyone else.

These are all characteristics of an adolescent mind. Obama never matured. He never grew up, kind of like Michael Jackson. 
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 09:46:38 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2015, 10:25:29 pm »
What does our Ladyboy Prez know about basketball?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Carling

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2015, 10:48:00 pm »
The fact that Barack allows ESPN to film a segment that he allows to be called "Barack-etology" should tell any rational person what type of emotionally-stunted president we have at this point of our history.

President Selfie for the selfie generation.  Can we survive the next two years as a country?
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Carling

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2015, 10:50:10 pm »
What does our Ladyboy Prez know about basketball?

He apparently played on the JV team at his private HS in Hawaii.  This is the result.  You have to love the sympathy applause at the end when he finally puts the ball in the basket.  It reminds of when the kid on the team that everybody knows shouldn't be playing gets in at the end of a loss or win and gets a basket.  I played basketball as the starting PG in a HS of 2500 people, and just looking at Barry, I can tell he'd get laughed off the court by my HS team, let alone college teammates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IjDqm-JHrA
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 10:52:13 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2015, 11:53:59 pm »
We've been chanting that very chant here at GOPBR for 7 years and not a single article in the MSM has been written about us.  Go figure.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2015, 12:51:37 am »
The fact that Barack allows ESPN to film a segment that he allows to be called "Barack-etology" should tell any rational person what type of emotionally-stunted president we have at this point of our history.

President Selfie for the selfie generation.  Can we survive the next two years as a country?
Indeed.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2015, 01:03:51 am »
He apparently played on the JV team at his private HS in Hawaii.  This is the result.  You have to love the sympathy applause at the end when he finally puts the ball in the basket.  It reminds of when the kid on the team that everybody knows shouldn't be playing gets in at the end of a loss or win and gets a basket.  I played basketball as the starting PG in a HS of 2500 people, and just looking at Barry, I can tell he'd get laughed off the court by my HS team, let alone college teammates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IjDqm-JHrA

It's that limp wrist, he can't throw a baseball either. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2015, 01:46:44 am »
It's that limp wrist, he can't throw a baseball either.

He was holding that wrist-flick just a little too long...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

rangerrebew

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2015, 08:03:51 pm »
I'll bet he was a hell of a jacks player, though. :tongue2:

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2015, 09:31:46 pm »
NC State Players Chant ‘The F*ck Wrong With Barack Obama?’

Then they promptly assured everyone that they love him and would vote him "president for life", no matter how badly he f*cks up everything.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".