Author Topic: WHAT? White House: Obamacare Prevented 50,000 Deaths  (Read 827 times)

rangerrebew

WHAT? White House: Obamacare Prevented 50,000 Deaths
« on: March 24, 2015, 07:25:35 pm »

WHAT? White House: Obamacare Prevented 50,000 Deaths

03.24.2015 | Jerome Hudson | 1

White House: Obamacare Prevented 50,000 Deaths

During the White House press briefing Monday, Obama press secretary Josh Earnest rattled off several “accomplishments” he says Obamacare is responsible for.

The most ridiculous Obamacare “achievement” Earnest mentioned was number 3: “50,000,” which Earnest says, represents “the number of deaths that have been prevented due to the improvements in the quality of care at hospitals.”

It’s amazing, and yet not at all surprising, that even after the Obama administration was busted for boosting Obamacare enrollment numbers with dental plans, they are trying to use suspect data to celebrate good news about this mind-bogglingly bad law.

After five years of implementation, a majority of Americans want Obamacare repealed.

In fact, a whipping 200 polls show a constant refrain about Obamacare as far as the American people are conceded: It stinks on ice.

Hopefully, five years from now Obamacare will be no more.

Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2015/03/what-white-house-obamacare-prevented-50000-deaths/

Online andy58-in-nh

Re: WHAT? White House: Obamacare Prevented 50,000 Deaths
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 07:39:34 pm »
The White House knows, as any Democrat with half a functioning brain cell knows (which naturally excludes Joe Biden), that they can simply make shit up and the mainstream news media presstitutes will all clap and bark like trained seals.

But the instant a Republican mispronounces a single syllable, they will decend upon him like banshees.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 07:50:07 pm »
Was it saved or saved or created 500, you know, like jobs?

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 08:59:18 pm »
Pfft

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 09:16:45 pm »
The White House knows, as any Democrat with half a functioning brain cell knows (which naturally excludes Joe Biden), that they can simply make shit up and the mainstream news media presstitutes will all clap and bark like trained seals.

But the instant a Republican mispronounces a single syllable, they will decend upon him like banshees.

The truth about Obamacare will never be published while Obama is in office. I would not be surprised if we find out that tens if not hundreds of thousands of people have died because of "ACA".

When it first rolled out there were dozens of stories of people losing, not gaining, benefits. I remember a couple of stories where terminal patients were refusing treatment instead of putting the massive financial costs on their loved ones. There were lots of stories of people losing coverage for things which had always been covered before ACA.

I don't see those stories anymore, but it does not mean they are not still happening. Eventually, without doubt, someone is going to write a book detailing the disastrous results of the nightmare known as Obamacare.

But given Obama's famous petty, petulant, and extremely vindictive behavior, writing or publishing such a book while Obama and his goons are still in office would be financially, and possibly even physically, dangerous. Better to wait a few months until he gets dethroned.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 09:30:35 pm »
I'm risking the wrath of some people here but I'm going to state my opinion anyway. Yeah, Obamacare did help insure some people that weren't insured, so by doing that it probably did save the lives of some people. That still doesn't make it a good solution to the healthcare problem though. When you create an individual mandate and force people to get healthcare they don't necessarily want of course you're going to increase the amount of insured people. It's still a horrible solution that never should have happened.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 09:31:39 pm by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 10:45:55 pm »
Obama's gonna need corrective surgery after pulling that one out of his ass...
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee