Author Topic: BREAKING: Terrorists Down Syrian Helicopter – Drag Screaming Pilot From Wreckage  (Read 596 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/03/breaking-terrorists-down-syrian-helicopter-drag-screaming-pilot-from-wreckage-video-photos/

BREAKING: Terrorists Down Syrian Helicopter – Drag Screaming Pilot From Wreckage (VIDEO-PHOTOS)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, March 22, 2015, 3:50 PM

Syrian “rebels” shot down a regime helicopter near Idlib, Syria today.
They dragged a screaming pilot from the wreckage.

continued at link
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 02:11:00 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Relic

The West doesn't have the will or the resolve of the terrorists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Relic wrote (succinctly) above:
[[ The West doesn't have the will or the resolve of the terrorists. ]]

Questions:

What is it that the terrorists have, that provides them their will and resolve?

What does this portend for the future?

What events would it take for The West to acquire the will and resolve to defeat the terrorists?

Do you foresee such "events" in our future?

Awaiting answers from all on this forum...

Offline GourmetDan

The only reason they have such 'will' is because they are not being attacked on a psychological-level.

Make them believe they won't get heaven and their 72 virgins after they die and every bit of this will stop...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline flowers

What events would it take for The West to acquire the will and resolve to defeat the terrorists?

Obama is giving them the will. The 'rebels' in Yemen just got whatever the Americans left for them by withdrawing.  I even read they had one of the biggest drone bases in Yemen. $500mil in weapons as did isis in Iraq. What will it take for this admin to fight them. Not a thing. Heck they are pleased with the fact Iran will nuke Israel or other countries. As long as this admin is in power, terrorist will thrive worldwide.

Offline Relic

Questions:

What is it that the terrorists have, that provides them their will and resolve?

What does this portend for the future?

Do you foresee such "events" in our future?

What the terrorists have is what any cult has. Dedicated followers. Followers who will do anything for the cult.

The future is bleak.

Honestly, I don't see anything that will give the West the resolve to fight such a dedicated and relentless enemy. Any successful attack by the terrorists is almost immediately minimized and explained away by the oh so "tolerant" and "progressive" West.

The public seems almost spellbound by the progressive left. Until and unless things become so bleak that the public ignores, or even becomes hostile to the progressives, Western civilization is in danger. I don't pretend to know how this will play out, but I do know it's a danger that the left is unwilling to acknowledge, but it is very real.

Offline flowers

What the terrorists have is what any cult has. Dedicated followers. Followers who will do anything for the cult.

The future is bleak.

Honestly, I don't see anything that will give the West the resolve to fight such a dedicated and relentless enemy. Any successful attack by the terrorists is almost immediately minimized and explained away by the oh so "tolerant" and "progressive" West.

The public seems almost spellbound by the progressive left. Until and unless things become so bleak that the public ignores, or even becomes hostile to the progressives, Western civilization is in danger. I don't pretend to know how this will play out, but I do know it's a danger that the left is unwilling to acknowledge, but it is very real.
agree