Author Topic: Bratty College Students Protest Because Drunk Kid Got Bloodied While Resisting Arrest  (Read 579 times)

rangerrebew

Bratty College Students Protest Because Drunk Kid Got Bloodied While Resisting Arrest

V. Saxena 
March 22, 2015

Another day, another law-breaking martyr. Today’s martyr is Martese Johnson, a 20-year-old drunk University of Virginia punk who, after being rejected from a pub this past Wednesday evening, was asked cordially by some Department of Alcohol Beverage Control officers (ABC) to step aside.

But rather than comply, the rambunctious youth chose to act “very agitated and belligerent.” The ABC officers therefore had no other option than to tackle him to the ground and arrest him.

Johnson unfortunately hit his head on the ground during the altercation and winded up a smidgen bloodied.  And thus now we have thousands of bratty University of Virginia students protesting on behalf of “black lives”:

I especially love the last tweet, which tries to link the horrific treatment endured by slaves to the treatment endured by Martese Johnson, an unenslaved punk who voluntarily chose to get drunk in public (while underage, I might add) and then resist arrest.

Granted, Johnson had no previous criminal record and is an outstanding student who serves on the UVA Honor Committee, the Eta Sigma Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi and the Black Student Alliance.

While awesome, these facts do not take away from his voluntary decision to break the law and act belligerent.

So sorry “Black Lives Matter” protesters and sorry University of Virginia brats, but your martyr will get no glory from me or anybody else who believes in the rule of law …

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/bratty-college-students-protest
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 10:31:21 am by rangerrebew »