Author Topic: Get Over Your Temper Tantrum Mr. President  (Read 1131 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Get Over Your Temper Tantrum Mr. President
« on: March 23, 2015, 01:45:01 am »
I am definitely not a John McCain fan, but I have to give him credit on this one.

McCain to Obama: 'Get over your temper tantrum, Mr. President' and focus on ISIS

...It’s time that we work together with our Israeli friends and try to stem the tide of ISIS and Iranian movement throughout the region, which is threatening the very fabric of the region,” McCain, R-Ariz.,  said on CNN's “State of the Union.”

During the interview, McCain called out Obama and told him: “Get over your temper tantrum, Mr. President.”

McCain went on to admonish the administration’s Middle East policies and said Obama’s priorities are “so screwed up that it’s unbelievable.” He added that he was “convinced” Obama was letting his personal feelings get in the way.

McCain added that Israel is the only nation in the region “where there was a free and fair democratic election” and told and said “the least of your problems is what Bibi Netanyahu said during an election campaign.”

McCain added that “Bibi’s rhetoric concerning an election campaign pales in comparison to the direct threat to the United States of America of ISIS....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/22/mccain-tells-obama-get-over-your-temper-tantrum-mr-president-and-focus-on-isis/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Get Over Your Temper Tantrum Mr. President
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 09:12:00 am »
Why do the neocons want us to stay focused on ISIS when Iranian nuclear weapons are the greatest existential threat to the USA?  I say protect our allies from ISIS and force ISIS to wage war on Iran and Syria.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 09:21:10 am »
Long term, ISIS is more dangerous, ESPECIALLY if they are broken up and sent running by whoever.

Iran has a disadvantage, the same disadvantage all nations have. It may get nukes, but it also has cities to be nuked in turn. ISIS doesn't have that problem.

To give you a related analogy - when the other nations finally got off their arses and did something about the Rwanda genocide, the ones doing the killing were dispersed, not killed. They have now shown up as boko haram and are up to their old tricks - including indiscriminate slaughter and cannibalism (they don't cook people to death because it is funny).
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 05:58:43 pm »
Why do the neocons want us to stay focused on ISIS when Iranian nuclear weapons are the greatest existential threat to the USA?  I say protect our allies from ISIS and force ISIS to wage war on Iran and Syria.

Because ISIS is a much bigger threat ... ISIS is already lurking in our neighborhoods.  Cutting a deal with "Iran" is the worst thing that Barry can do right now.  He is "caving" to them and rumor has it he will surrender our country to the Middle East. Had he not withdrawn troops when he did and as he was warned not to, we wouldn't have this cluster of problems.  Of course, he's simply continuing his agenda of bringing down the United State of America.

I pray that we make it to another election and by some miracle the Obama agenda is stopped.

Ted Cruz 2016!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2015, 07:47:23 pm »
Because ISIS is a much bigger threat ... ISIS is already lurking in our neighborhoods.  Cutting a deal with "Iran" is the worst thing that Barry can do right now.  He is "caving" to them and rumor has it he will surrender our country to the Middle East. Had he not withdrawn troops when he did and as he was warned not to, we wouldn't have this cluster of problems.  Of course, he's simply continuing his agenda of bringing down the United State of America.

I pray that we make it to another election and by some miracle the Obama agenda is stopped.

Ted Cruz 2016!

I most definitely do NOT support cutting a deal with Iran.  I am sorry if my original post gave that impression. I also don't support the USA acting as Iran's military agent, and attacking ISIS in Iraq and Syria will benefit Iran more than any other country in the region.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2015, 11:47:59 pm »
I also don't support the USA acting as Iran's military agent, and attacking ISIS in Iraq and Syria will benefit Iran more than any other country in the region. 

Agree with this.  Equally as troubling as a nuclear Iran is its growing control of Iraq.

Jordan was bombing ISIS a little while ago.  Has this continued?  What of Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Israel--are they considering joining forces against ISIS or as a group are they "resigned" (for lack of a better word) to Iran's growing presence in the middle east?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 12:09:38 am »
Jordan is still bombing daily, though the tempo has slowed slightly since the USA is being pissy about honoring arms shipments. Qatar is also bombing from Jordanian bases.

Israel, Jordan, Egypt and Saudi are working together (cautiously) against ISIS, which threatens them all equally.

Saudi has been having high level meetings with Iraq - that is new and a direct result of Iran getting so heavily involved. The Saudis prefer to keep their hands clean and pay/manipulate others to do the dirty work, but Iran is too big a threat for them to do that.

Turkey is playing some meta game of it's own that is not looking good for the forces of good - they face the choice of letting go of their complete hatred of the Kurds (and their dreams of a new Ottoman Empire) and they don't like it. Hiding under the covers is how a friend in the area described it.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2015, 12:32:16 am »
There is little doubt that Israelis are flying bombing runs as well, in disguised aircraft. All Israeli pilots carry a pistol, and they will never be captured alive. There would be no point in it. They would just be tortured and killed anyway.

But I am sure they are helping the Jordanians and the Saudis as much as they can. But, yeah, it is the same thing as EC said. In support of Hamas and Iran, Obama has cut military shipments to Israel as well as all moderate Muslim nations.

There is very little question that Saudi Arabia regrets giving Obama their nation's highest honor when he was elected.

There is very little doubt that all the modern Muslim nations regret that they ever supported and got in bed with the bastard child Obama in the first place. He has betrayed them all, as he does with everyone. Eventually he will turn on Soros. It is his nature. He cannot help it.

Obama is a living example of the parable, "The frog and the scorpion".

Obama is a living 'regret', to so very many people. To say he is a disappointment, is inaccurate in the extreme. He has been and still is, an ongoing utter disaster to the entire world, and I fear the worst is yet to come. For all of us.

The Scorpion and the Frog

A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the scorpion asks
the frog to carry him across on its back. The frog asks, "How do I know
you won't sting me?" The scorpion says, "Because if I do, I will die too."
The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream, the scorpion
stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of paralysis and starts to sink,
knowing they both will drown, but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"

Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature...I cannot help it."
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 12:35:43 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.