Author Topic: Obama Calls for Return of Americans Held in Iran  (Read 595 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama Calls for Return of Americans Held in Iran
« on: March 20, 2015, 06:27:04 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=631523

Newsmax
Obama Calls for Return of Americans Held in Iran
Friday, March 20, 2015 11:44 AM

WASHINGTON (AP) — In the midst of an unexpected break in Iranian nuclear talks, President Barack Obama is calling on the return of Americans held in Iran.

In a message commemorating the Persian New Year, Obama says it's a time for families to be reunited.

He says Iran should immediately release U.S. prisoners Saeed Abedini of Boise, Idaho; Amir Hekmati of Flint, Michigan; and Jason Rezaian of Marin County, California. Obama also says Iran should help find Robert Levinson, a former FBI agent who went missing eight years ago from the Iranian resort of Kish Island.

Iran and six world powers broke off nuclear negotiations Friday to allow the Iranian delegation to attend the funeral of their president's mother. Secretary of State John Kerry issued a statement extending condolences to President Hassan Rouhani.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Re: Obama Calls for Return of Americans Held in Iran
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 07:22:02 pm »
I will be surprised if Iran doesn't do this. I bet this was the plan all along.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 07:23:31 pm »
Something tells me they might not find the FBI agent that went missing 8 years ago.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 07:32:40 pm »
I will be surprised if Iran doesn't do this. I bet this was the plan all along.

Yeah I am sure it's in the works..part of the Iran Nuke deal which is supposed to be announced the end of this month....it's supposed to make him look like a hero...of course at great costs.....now an arms race will begin in the ME
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 07:41:45 pm »
Yeah I am sure it's in the works..part of the Iran Nuke deal which is supposed to be announced the end of this month....it's supposed to make him look like a hero...of course at great costs.....now an arms race will begin in the ME
Yep a hero.  Yet kinda surprised a Friday news dump. You would think this would be put out maybe Monday so it could get the full news cycle. I guess the photo op of them all in the Rose Garden will be all over the news cycle.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 07:41:59 pm »
This is all an orchestrated charade but the media and punditry will drool all over it.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline flowers

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2015, 07:51:23 pm »
Knowing this administration...ours, I wonder what it cost us? Who or what did bammy give them besides just nuke ability?