Author Topic: NIGERIA: Boko Haram terrorists slaughter 1000 Christians by shooting them, cooking them alive and chopping them up in pieces  (Read 1116 times)

rangerrebew

Aug

NIGERIA: Boko Haram terrorists slaughter 1000 Christians by shooting them, cooking them alive and chopping them up in pieces

fg-gwozahillsMuslims, all belonging to Boko Haram, entered the Christian village of Gwoza and butchered one thousand Christians. Why hasn’t this made the news? They were shot, burned alive, and slashed to death. They were slaughtered with bullets, cooked alive, and hacked to death. Nigerian relations expert Adeniyi Ojutiku received a report from a trusted colleague:

Shoebat  The terrorists seized a number of residents as hostages and killed nine hundred and ninety seven an eye witness whose mother among the women that are burying the … bodies confirmed… The insurgents took over the Emirs (mayor’s) Palace as well as a Government Lodge in Gwoza, and have appointed a replacement for the town’s fleeing Emir. They have hoisted their black flags with Arabic insignia all over Gwoza in a show of their total control of the territory.

boko_haram_moderate_enough_for_you_obama
Ojutiku received from Nigeria marked a phone call and was told that “an unprecedented emergency request for prayers for the inhabitants of the Christian village of Gwoza… The town has … been under siege of Boko Haram for the past nine days”.

Shoebat.com reported before that the Boko Haram Muslims in this same Christian village killed 100, but now a new report says 1000.

As one report described the slaughter:

Mbitsa, who supports Ojutiku’s grassroots Lift Up Now outreach to Nigeria, is a member of the Church of Christ in Nations on the lower coast of Gwoza, and was away in Maiduguri during the attack. Boko Haram killed Mbitsa’s pastor Musa Ishaya and at least nine members of the Church of the Brethren in the attack, Mbitsa said. He has not heard from many since, as communication towers were destroyed.

nigeria-muslims-slaughter-christians-2

“Only my elder brother, I heard from him among my family members,” Mbitsa reported. “Some brethren who escaped to mountains and bush for ten days now; only God knows how they are surviving without food, water, etc. Most of the brethren we communicate and get this information from them, their batteries are down.”

As Boko Haram blocked exit roads from Gwoza and went door to door killing people, Ojutiku said, Nigerian military officials abandoned their weapons and fled, leaving Boko Haram unchallenged.

nigeria-christians-1

“Now these weapons have fallen into the hands of the Boko Haram,” Ojutiku said. “A few people were able to escape to the mountainside, just exactly like is happening in northern Iraq. A few people are holding out on the mountains, but most of the people in the village are being slaughtered. There is no communication between Gwoza and other parts of the country.”

“I was told many Nigerian soldiers refused to go and confront Boko Haram, because their wives protested. They felt they were just sending their husbands to an untimely death.”

DSC_0127

New reports corroborated Ojutiku’s account. According to AFP, about 300 women and 500 children protested for two days at the gates of a military base in Maiduguri, demanding that their husbands and fathers not be sent to recapture Gwoza, as they did not have proper weapons.

“No weapons for our husbands, no trip to Gwoza or any volatile place,” AFP Aug. 12 quoted Thabita John, one of the protesting wives. “We are tired of burying our loved ones.”

Boko Haram, seeking to establish Sharia law, had killed 4,239 Christians, moderate Muslims, government officials and civilians in attacks targeting religious communities in Northern Nigeria, advocacy group Jubilee Campaign reported July 29. Hundreds of thousands have been driven from their homes.

GRAPHIC PICTURES

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/08/17/nigeria-boko-haram-terrorists-slaughter-1000-christians-by-shooting-them-cooking-them-alive-and-chopping-them-up-in-pieces/
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 02:02:59 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline aligncare

It never happened.

It wasn't on NBC evening news so it never happened.

/s

Peace be upon you.

Offline Lando Lincoln

I can't click on the link.  I am not equipped to view the pics today.  The "non-story" in the media is as big as the event. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline aligncare

I can't click on the link.  I am not equipped to view the pics today.  The "non-story" in the media is as big as the event.

I cannot look either. I'll take the word of those who have looked.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I cannot look either. I'll take the word of those who have looked.

I looked and wish that I had not!

EVIL incarnate!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Lando Lincoln

I looked and wish that I had not!

EVIL incarnate!

Now I know I cannot look.  Evil incarnate, indeed.  And the mainstream yawns and protects... who?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 02:39:01 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
This is unthinkable evil that the human mind cannot comprehend - these monsters are sub-human.  They are truly Satan's minions.  The onus is on good people everywhere to put a stop to this - whatever it takes!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline olde north church

Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline flowers

I looked...it had one photo with the dead and it said...MrObama is this moderate enough for you. I only looked at one or two photos.

Well, you better strengthen your stomachs and gird your loins.  This is not the time for praying or hiding your eyes.  Is that what you would do if this were your town?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Nor can I, buddy.  Not equipped to view them... period.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Lando wrote above:
[[ Now I know I cannot look.  Evil incarnate, indeed.  And the mainstream yawns and protects... who? ]]

I looked.

I often see numerous posts here at The Briefing Room expressing outrage as Lando quite appropriately does above.

Yet at those times when I have juxtaposed two very stark images, I get nary a response. It's almost as if others here look, and then turn away, unable to answer.

I will post those images again, as a harbinger of The West's dilemma:

Our future will be this:

Or, this:

I ask you again -- which shall it be?

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
There is so much ignorance and hatred in the world. I hope humanity grows up before it destroys itself.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline musiclady

There is so much ignorance and hatred in the world. I hope humanity grows up before it destroys itself.

This is not merely "ignorance."

It's evil.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
This is not merely "ignorance."

It's evil.

A lot of times they are one and the same. 

« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 02:30:02 am by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Lando wrote above:
[[ Now I know I cannot look.  Evil incarnate, indeed.  And the mainstream yawns and protects... who? ]]

I looked.

I often see numerous posts here at The Briefing Room expressing outrage as Lando quite appropriately does above.

Yet at those times when I have juxtaposed two very stark images, I get nary a response. It's almost as if others here look, and then turn away, unable to answer.

I will post those images again, as a harbinger of The West's dilemma:

Our future will be this:

Or, this:

I ask you again -- which shall it be?

Trust me your posts are NOT lost.