Author Topic: MICHELLE MALKIN: SCOTT WALKER DESERVES TO BE VETTED, ‘PROBLEMS’ MUCH BIGGER THAN OUSTED PRO-AMNESTY AIDE  (Read 1879 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/18/exclusive-michelle-malkin-scott-walker-deserves-to-be-vetted-problems-much-bigger-than-ousted-pro-amnesty-aide/

by MATTHEW BOYLE18 Mar 2015Washington, DC

Nationally syndicated conservative columnist Michelle Malkin, founder of the website Twitchy, tells Breitbart News that Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker—a potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate—needs to be vetted. She also says Walker’s “problems” run much deeper than the decision to hire—then quickly let go of—pro-amnesty communications aide Liz Mair, who had taken shots at Iowa.

“Scott Walker has much bigger problems than the ill-considered hiring and firing of one D.C. operative,” Malkin said in an email.

What does he really stand for and is he fully equipped to bear the slings and arrows of his enemies on a national and global scale? Yes, he fought Big Labor and has managed his state well. But grass-roots activists in his state have long been warning me of his ideological gymnastics on core issues: immigration and education.

He has been on the same side as the progressive Left and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Right: pro-amnesty, pro-massive legal immigration expansionist, and pro-Common Core. He’s been left, right, center, and all over the map.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

She also says Walker’s “problems” run much deeper than the decision to hire—then quickly let go of—pro-amnesty communications aide Liz Mair, who had taken shots at Iowa.

Walker is pro-amnesty...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Lando Lincoln

I dunno... I have forever had this feeling that he is better staying in Wisconsin.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Walker is pro-amnesty...
So is, quite literally, every other candidate in the field to some degree or another.

And he's the only one who can realistically unite enough of the base to defeat the real enemy—a third Bush becoming the GOP nominee, and the inevitable second Clinton presidency.

Malkin is just looking for something to whine about. I swear she has a mental disorder. She's never happy.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Every potential candidate should be vetted; that's just using common sense.  She make some very valid points; he's been all over the place.  So in essence, he's just not listening to his constituents, he's saying what he needs to say in order to get elected.  No, we do not need lip service. 

Ted Cruz is golden!   :patriot:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Carling

He has been on the same side as the progressive Left and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Right: pro-amnesty

Malkin is lying.  The CoC is not pro-amnesty.  That's a Gruber-esque fallacy by the far right to smear the"GOPe," and it's designed to fool dumb people.

Malkin is either a liar, or is ill-informed.  I'm going with lying.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline GourmetDan

Malkin is lying.  The CoC is not pro-amnesty.  That's a Gruber-esque fallacy by the far right to smear the"GOPe," and it's designed to fool dumb people.

Malkin is either a liar, or is ill-informed.  I'm going with lying.
Well, somebody's lying but I don't think it's Malkin...

Chamber of Commerce Joins Amnesty Push

“The president of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce said Thursday that the “door to the American dream must always remain open” as he announced a broad coalition of business, labor, faith organizations, law enforcement and ethnic groups intent on overhauling the nation’s immigration system,” the Washington Post reports."

'Course, this is just the immigrationreform.com website...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Carling

Well, somebody's lying but I don't think it's Malkin...

Chamber of Commerce Joins Amnesty Push

“The president of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce said Thursday that the “door to the American dream must always remain open” as he announced a broad coalition of business, labor, faith organizations, law enforcement and ethnic groups intent on overhauling the nation’s immigration system,” the Washington Post reports."

'Course, this is just the immigrationreform.com website...

Why don't you post the full quote, which gives it context?  You've been Grubered, and you don't even know it.  Overhauling the immigration system isn't "amnesty."  I'll mark you down in the "ill-informed" camp, because I don't expect much out of you.  I do expect more from Malkin, however.

Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Why don't you post the full quote, which gives it context?  You've been Grubered, and you don't even know it.  Overhauling the immigration system isn't "amnesty."  I'll mark you down in the "ill-informed" camp, because I don't expect much out of you.  I do expect more from Malkin, however.

Overhauling the immigration system?  How about we start with the basics.  Let's enforce existing immigration laws instead of looking the other way and let's finally secure the borders as was voted upon in 2006, better known as the Secure Fence Act that was passed by BOTH houses of Congress.

I don't believe that the immigration system needs "overhauling" as much as the president, Congress, law enforcement, border patrol, homeland security needs to do their damn jobs or allowed to do their jobs according to the laws and not act "selectively" as is being done now.  Of course we have our president sidestepping Congress and taking it upon himself to do whatever he wants, so nothing will get done.

IMPEACHMENT its the RIGHT thing to do!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline GourmetDan

If the full quote would have helped you, you would have posted it.  You'd rather wave your hands and pretend the full quote helps you.

I'll mark you down in the 'disingenuous' camp because I don't expect anything out of you...