Author Topic: Blacks Looking To Turn Back The Clock: Promoting Segregation, Calling It “Affinity Grouping”  (Read 463 times)

rangerrebew

Blacks Looking To Turn Back The Clock: Promoting Segregation, Calling It “Affinity Grouping”

By Robert Gehl, March 17, 2015.

A new type of racial segregation is making its way into public schools.

Called “affinity grouping,” it calls for separating students by race (usually manifesting itself in excluding whites, but there are exceptions). The concept – at least on paper – is that blacks can more effectively voice their concerns about living in a racist and oppressive country.

With whites present, the theory goes, black students wouldn’t be able to honestly express their concerns. Whites, on the other hand, can form “affinity groups” to discuss how horribly racist they are.

One principal who organized a “blacks only” school assembly explained the theory behind “affinity grouping:”

“[T]he decision to allow only black students was based in an idea known as affinity grouping. In an affinity group, the philosophy is that students of one racial persuasion are able to express themselves fully and safely.

“In order for us to move forward, I believe the affinity group is the safe way for us to move forward in a safe environment,” the principal said.

As a black man, he knows firsthand that it can be challenging to be open in a mixed-race group.

“I found it has been far easier for me to talk about my experiences with racism with individuals that look like me,” he said. “I still struggle myself with talking about my experiences with people who don’t look like me.”

As expected, racist websites also applaud the move to separate people by race. In responding to the principal, dailystormer.com proclaimed:

Hey, yeah – I agree with you, champ.  Races need private space.  This is why I don’t even want you in my country.

Can you even imagine the kind of “affinity grouping” you could experience in Africa?

Academics have studies that proclaim the benefits of segregation and schools are trying it out.

This country fought long and hard to end racial segregation. Are Black activists and liberal academics really willing to take us backward?

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/blacks-looking-to-turn-back-the-clock-promoting-segregation-calling-it-affinity-grouping
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 12:33:13 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline PzLdr

Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline GourmetDan

Blacks Looking To Turn Back The Clock: Promoting Segregation, Calling It “Affinity Grouping”

'Affinity Group', aka a mob.

Look for mob behavior to quickly follow...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
[[ Blacks Looking To Turn Back The Clock: Promoting Segregation, Calling It “Affinity Grouping” ]]

No problems with that here.

If blacks want to reincarnate Jim Crow, more power to 'em.

But let them understand: it works BOTH ways, eh?

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Carling

Not only blacks, but also the Democratic party.

I was just talking about this to my brother the other day.  White Democratic leaders are taking blacks back to the days of Jim Crow.  It's disheartening, because they have made the black communities in cities little more that squalid sections of violence and despair.  The sick thing is that the same Democrats who have crammed them into housing projects blame this despair and hopelessness on white Republicans, who literally have had zero input on where the overall black urban community finds itself these days.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------