Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Michelle Obama's mother was worried about her daughter marrying a biracial man  (Read 486 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/exclusive-michelle-obama-mom-biracial-marriage-worries-article-1.2153243

EXCLUSIVE: Michelle Obama's mother was worried about her daughter marrying a biracial man
BY Celeste Katz
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 2:30 AM

Long before Michelle Obama became First Lady, her mother had misgivings about her marrying a young man named Barack Obama — because he was biracial.

In a Chicago TV interview that aired during Obama’s 2004 U.S. Senate campaign — and newly resurrected by Michelle Obama biographer Peter Slevin in a book due out next month — Marion Robinson confessed to being “a little bit” wary about her future son-in-law being the product of a white mom and black dad.

But it could’ve been worse, according to Robinson.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

See, it's impossible for a black person to be racist.

This article proves it...   /s

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline flowers

See, it's impossible for a black person to be racist.

This article proves it...   /s
  :king:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Some Black people deny that Black racism exists at all. Which is, of course, absurd. Just look Holder and Obama.

But, other Black people admit to Black racism, but say that their racism is 'justified'. In different words, they are claiming a 'right' to be racist. Which is equally absurd.

BTW, Black racism is not confined to just White people. There have been countless 'hate crimes', done by Black people against gays, Asians, Latinos, etc., basically anyone. If a person who is not Black moves into a Black neighborhood, they will be physically assaulted within days. It does not matter who or what they are. If they are not Black, they will become an open target for assault.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

If I were mama, I'd worry about my daughter marrying a homosexual cope-smoking Marxist Muslim. But that's just me.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GourmetDan

BTW, Black racism is not confined to just White people. There have been countless 'hate crimes', done by Black people against gays, Asians, Latinos, etc., basically anyone. If a person who is not Black moves into a Black neighborhood, they will be physically assaulted within days. It does not matter who or what they are. If they are not Black, they will become an open target for assault.

As you can derive from the article, the light-skinned blacks are themselves racist against the dark-skinned blacks.

That's why Moochie's momma was concerned, but not as concerned as she could have been...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Saundra Duffy

• For victory & freedom!!!
    • SOS Salt Lake City
Bottom line:  Michelle's mother is a racist.  There is no way around it.  This is very fascinating!!
For victory & Freedom!!!

Offline GourmetDan

Bottom line:  Michelle's mother is a racist.  There is no way around it.  This is very fascinating!!

No wonder she was only recently able to say she was 'proud of her country'...