Author Topic: WaPo’s Eugene Robinson: I Wish the Republican Party Could Not Be Racist  (Read 314 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/03/18/wapos-eugene-robinson-i-wish-the-republican-party-could-not-be-racist/

by Trent Baker18 Mar 2015Nashville, TN254

NASHVILLE, TN — On Tuesday, Washington Post columnist Eugene Robinson spoke at Impact Symposium at Vanderbilt University on the topic of “How You See It: Perceptions of (In)Equality.”

Robinson commented on the Republicans opposing President Barack Obama and their perception of being racist for doing so.

“I have written in my column, actually, that I wish there were a Republican Party that would actually go after African-American votes and like, not be racist,” he said. “You know, if they could just like, for a few years not be racist, If they could just cut it out for a few years, and you could find there are a lot of black people that don’t like paying taxes. A lot of black people who are in favor of free enterprise, capitalism, personal responsibility. This is a good platform.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Eugene Robinson I would classify as someone addled by race consciousness. He is incapable of dispassionate appraisal. For him it's all filtered through race.

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
I wish the Democrat Party could not play race & class warfare game by making claims that aren't true.  I wish LIVs could see that they're being used.  I wish Eugene Robinson could not be prejudiced with the view that the Republican Party is racist.

This is like The Scorpion and the Frog from Aesop.  What did the scorpion say?  "I could not help myself.  It's my nature."
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".