Author Topic: NYC subway motorman calls for Islamic State attack on subways  (Read 419 times)

rangerrebew

NYC subway motorman calls for Islamic State attack on subways

March 17, 2015 2:56 pm By Robert Spencer 13 Comments

subwayworker Robert BennettThis clown doesn’t seem to be a Muslim. He just knows what the world’s forces for destruction and havoc are. And right now, destruction and havoc are chic.

“NYC subway motorman calls for ISIS attack in rant,” by Rebecca Harshbarger, New York Post, March 17, 2015 (thanks to Pamela Geller):

Robert Bennett — who operates F trains to and from Coney Island — lashed out at riders in an ­F-bomb-riddled diatribe that called for an ISIS attack on the transit system.

He’s off the rails.

A disgruntled subway motorman who despises his job wants riders to suffer, too — so he posted a Facebook rant wishing for an ISIS attack on the transit system, The Post has learned.

Robert Bennett, who operates F trains to and from Coney Island, lashed out at riders and his limited break time in the ­F-bomb-riddled diatribe.

“F–K THIS PLACE, F–K THE MTA, F–K THE UNGRATEFUL GARBAGE WE CALL PASSENGERS,” wrote Bennett, who lives on Staten Island.

“I hope Al Shabah, ISIS or Al Queda [sic] attacks the subway,” he wrote, referring to the terrorist organizations al-Shabaab, ISIS and al Qaeda.

“2 hours on a f–king train and I have 17 minutes before I get on another to go back to Stillwell,” he griped.

The Stillwell Avenue station is a terminal for the F, D, N, and Q subway lines.

The MTA has placed Bennett on restricted duty and launched an investigation. A police spokesperson also said the case is “under review by our Intelligence Bureau.”

“He’s been removed from service right now, pending outcome of an investigation,” the MTA said in a statement.

Despite being on restricted duty since the Feb. 23 posting, Bennett is still earning $33.83 an hour, but is not allowed to operate a train.

A transit source said Bennett regretted putting up the post and lashing out, and he took it down two hours later. His account is private, but a Facebook friend alerted the MTA and he was pulled off the train mid-shift.

Straphangers said Bennett went way too far, no matter how tough the job gets.

“He might be stressed, but you still don’t say that,” said Mario Tantillo of Brooklyn.

“That’s just stupid,” added Erick Aguilar of Brooklyn. “I know the MTA sucks, but that doesn’t mean you have to kill people.”

Bennett’s neighbors described him as a gentle soul with two small dogs that he dotes on.

They said he has been grieving since his girlfriend passed away three years ago. She called him “Little Bear” and he called her “Little Cub,” they added.

“He’s been kinda down in the dumps since then,” said one neighbor. “He is just a solid, quiet guy. I guess he must have snapped, got really heated up about something at work.”

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/03/nyc-subway-motorman-calls-for-islamic-state-attack-on-subways
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 09:55:38 am by rangerrebew »

Offline olde north church

Re: NYC subway motorman calls for Islamic State attack on subways
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 10:49:47 am »
People react in different ways to the death of a loved one.  One of the reasons it's such a crack-up when I watch my "murder mysteries".  "He didn't react properly." or "Her response was quite odd when we gave the notification.".  "That's when your antennae went up?".  "Yes, that's when our antenna went up.".
Calling for terrorist attack, though?  Definitely not a Dale Carnegie Academy graduate though.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.