Author Topic: Breaking: Netanyahu Claims Victory In Israeli Election  (Read 4320 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Breaking: Netanyahu Claims Victory In Israeli Election
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2015, 11:24:04 pm »
He probably shouldn't have said anything at all, but I don't feel like it is racist to acknowledge the voting habits of certain groups of people. Is it racist to say most black people vote Democrat? Is it racist to say most Republicans are white?

Netanyahu singled out a minority of Israeli citizens, not just numerically, but also religiously--and asked Israeli's in the majority to VOTE! and counterbalance the choice of Arab Israeli's.

He needs to fall on his apology sword--and quickly!  And he needs to really hope it works. (IMHO)

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2015, 11:29:39 pm »
He's not in "mud", he was up against the opposition party of two nations! And the conman's minions were busing in Arabs. The stupidity of the left knows no bounds, they don't realize the Arabs hate the conman!

Netanyahu alienated his minority citizens on election day. Yes, he dove into the mud.

If you're inclined to pray for Mr. Netanyahu, pray he pulls himself out, washes himself off with a sincere apology to the citizens he personally insulted-and that it works for him.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2015, 11:30:14 pm »
No matter what anyone in Virginia says I will never change my opinion of Netanyahu.

Netanyahu is a statesman and great leader. I pray for his continued safety.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2015, 11:32:09 pm »
Anything that makes Axelwrap unhappy makes me dance a jig! Hallelujah!

I would be going to Dublin town
If I had new shoes and a velvet gown
But since I have neither I'll drive me pigs
And fill my days gaily with songs and jigs
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2015, 11:33:23 pm »
I would be going to Dublin town
If I had new shoes and a velvet gown
But since I have neither I'll drive me pigs
And fill my days gaily with songs and jigs

:beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2015, 11:35:00 pm »
No matter what anyone in Virginia says I will never change my opinion of Netanyahu.

Me too!   We're going to go open a bottle of the bubbly to celebrate and hope "anyone in Virginia" does the same! ^-^

Enjoy the rest of the evening!   XOXO
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 11:37:22 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2015, 11:35:49 pm »

And I will happily join you!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 11:56:01 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2015, 11:44:51 pm »
Jennifer Rubin ‏@JRubinBlogger 1h1 hour ago

Pretty soon every foreign leader up for election will want a Boehner invitation that annoys Obama
36 retweets 21 favorites

Offline mrclose

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2015, 11:49:00 pm »
Me too!   We're going to go open a bottle of the bubbly to celebrate and hope "anyone in Virginia" does the same! ^-^

Enjoy the rest of the evening!   XOXO
I live in Chesterfield Va. and I started my 'bubbly' on Friday!  :beer:

That reminds me .. beer run! :silly:
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2015, 12:29:43 am »

Pretty soon every foreign leader up for election will want a Boehner invitation that annoys Obama
36 retweets 21 favorites
My guess is that around most of the world, they see Obama as the shallow, incompetent boob that he is, the result of American white guilt.

He has set back American race relations, and he has set back foreign relations as well. 

I look beyond, to electing a good solid Republican and keeping majorities in both chambers.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2015, 12:55:56 am »

36 retweets 21 favorites

LOL!   I will always wonder how much Netanyahu's speech before Congress affected the outcome in Israel.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2015, 01:13:45 am »
Right_in_Virginia wrote above:
[[ Netanyahu singled out a minority of Israeli citizens, not just numerically, but also religiously--and asked Israeli's in the majority to VOTE! and counterbalance the choice of Arab Israeli's. ]]

If I was to say on election day to whites, "get out in the greatest numbers possible, to offset the black vote", I suppose you might make some kind of similar accusation towards my rationale.

But I would not apologize for doing so, as it would be intended to advance a political goal. And yes, in my case, that "goal" would be to diminish the influence of black voters in America as much as possible, for their collective vote does little to advance traditional republican government in America, and much to destroy it.

If you reply by saying (as you did in post #26 above) that I would be "alienating minority citizens on election day", my response to you would be, "yes, that was EXACTLY my intent!"

To paraphrase von Clausewitz, politics is "war" by other means than with military equipment. It's a battle that requires taking sides and defining the "enemy", and then doing what's necessary to win.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2015, 01:39:47 am »

Dustin Ulsterman
4 mins ·
FYI on the Bibi election. He actually gained MORE votes than the last two elections and thus can further consolidate his party's power in Israel. An overwhelming rejection of the Obama-Jarrett attempt to remove Netanyahu from power. There is something to be learned from how Bibi won - he kept to his conservative principles and stayed the course despite direct interference from Obama operatives and came out the clear winner. We haven't had a Republican candidate do that on a national election scale since Ronald Reagan in 80' and 84'. Hopefully some of today's would-be candidates are learning from this very recent history. CONSERVATISM WINS.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2015, 01:46:30 am »
Right_in_Virginia wrote above:
[[ Netanyahu singled out a minority of Israeli citizens, not just numerically, but also religiously--and asked Israeli's in the majority to VOTE! and counterbalance the choice of Arab Israeli's. ]]

If I was to say on election day to whites, "get out in the greatest numbers possible, to offset the black vote", I suppose you might make some kind of similar accusation towards my rationale.

But I would not apologize for doing so, as it would be intended to advance a political goal. And yes, in my case, that "goal" would be to diminish the influence of black voters in America as much as possible, for their collective vote does little to advance traditional republican government in America, and much to destroy it.

If you reply by saying (as you did in post #26 above) that I would be "alienating minority citizens on election day", my response to you would be, "yes, that was EXACTLY my intent!"

To paraphrase von Clausewitz, politics is "war" by other means than with military equipment. It's a battle that requires taking sides and defining the "enemy", and then doing what's necessary to win.

Don't take this the wrong way, but what's wrong with you?

First, regarding blacks, don't you worry about being perceived as politically incorrect?

And second, where's your white guilt and self hate? Shouldn't you be sorry you were born white?

And as regard Netanyahu, where's your compassion for oppressed Palestinians? Who, in the heart of the Muslim world, don't seem to be wanted by any Middle Eastern neighbor and so they agitate vocally world wide for a non existent right of return—by rocketing and terrorizing tiny, democratic Israel. Don't you care about Palestinian children?

That should give you something to chew on.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 02:12:01 am by aligncare »

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2015, 01:50:56 am »
Dustin Ulsterman
4 mins ·
FYI on the Bibi election. He actually gained MORE votes than the last two elections and thus can further consolidate his party's power in Israel. An overwhelming rejection of the Obama-Jarrett attempt to remove Netanyahu from power. There is something to be learned from how Bibi won - he kept to his conservative principles and stayed the course despite direct interference from Obama operatives and came out the clear winner. We haven't had a Republican candidate do that on a national election scale since Ronald Reagan in 80' and 84'. Hopefully some of today's would-be candidates are learning from this very recent history. CONSERVATISM WINS.

I like that.  A lot.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2015, 02:45:29 am »
Dustin Ulsterman
4 mins ·

Did Bibi have to deal and work around the Israeli mainstream media?  Is the Israeli media "leftist" like ours?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2015, 03:40:08 am »
I have been busy listening to CNN tell me for two weeks that Netanyahu was toast and that Obama's magical campaign aide has made it happen.  (I've been busy and my wife loves CNN).

I've had a damned good laugh and some good wine to toast Bibi myself!
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2015, 03:46:38 am »
UPDATE: CONFIRMED WITH 99% OF VOTE — BOOM! Netanyahu win over Herzog NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/boom-netanyahu-win-over-herzog-not-even-close/#ixzz3UhnjcCDO

How do you like them apples Obozo?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline evadR

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2015, 04:00:25 am »
Let the libs keep following their fools over the cliff. 
Reality is a beoch.
I believe the term for Obama and all his operatives is "Up Yours".
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2015, 04:08:19 am »
Netanyahu singled out a minority of Israeli citizens, not just numerically, but also religiously--and asked Israeli's in the majority to VOTE! and counterbalance the choice of Arab Israeli's.

He needs to fall on his apology sword--and quickly!  And he needs to really hope it works. (IMHO)

Bibi has absolutely nothing to apologize for. A politician calls out his supporters to vote because his opposition is getting out the vote.. Oh, the outrage and shame of it. /s

Offline evadR

« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2015, 04:48:50 am »
Don't take this the wrong way, but what's wrong with you?

Heh...let me play along and give some hypotheticals.

First, regarding blacks, don't you worry about being perceived as politically incorrect?

ans: It is my fervent desire to be perceived exactly in that manner.

And second, where's your white guilt and self hate? Shouldn't you be sorry you were born white?

ans: Sorry. Left all my guilt at a local dumpster.

And as regard Netanyahu, where's your compassion for oppressed Palestinians? Who, in the heart of the Muslim world, don't seem to be wanted by any Middle Eastern neighbor and so they agitate vocally world wide for a non existent right of return—by rocketing and terrorizing tiny, democratic Israel. Don't you care about Palestinian children?

ans: To hell with all the 6th century muslims, all of them.
The Israelis took a piece of dirt and turned it into a flourishing state.
The muslims took a flourishing land and turned it into a cesspool.

That should give you something to chew on.
ans: It was delicious.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2015, 06:08:00 pm »
I have been busy listening to CNN tell me for two weeks that Netanyahu was toast and that Obama's magical campaign aide has made it happen.  (I've been busy and my wife loves CNN).

I've had a damned good laugh and some good wine to toast Bibi myself!

Likud = 30 seats (conservative coalition)
Zionist Union = 24 seats (center-left)
Joint (Arab) List = 14 seats (radical Islamist and leftists)
Yesh Atid = 11 seats (secular middle)
Kulanu = 10 seats (economics focus, conservative coalition)
Jewish Home = 8 seats (religious focus, conservative coalition)
Shas = 7 seats (ultra-orthodox religious, conservative coalition)
United Torah Judaism = 6 seats (ultra-orthodox religious, conservative coalition)
Yisrael Beytenu = 6 seats (secular right wing Russian-speaking nationalists, conservative coalition)
Meretz = 4 seats (very left wing)

Conservative coalition has 68 of 120 seats.

Funny thing now is all the inside the Beltway pundits and the leftists are telling Netanyahu, after all their failed predictions and poor analysis, what he now “must do.” :silly:
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self